Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girth Routine

Hi All,

After a few messages asking about my routine for girth here it is, I’m not really familiar with the acronyms that are usually used so if you have any questions just ask

I always do my routine in the shower because it’s easier and you don’t have to worry about washing off oils or being sweaty after. I turn the water on a little hotter than I take a normal shower I take off the shower head and just let it warm and allow the blood flow to my penis for about 3-4 minutes gently grabbing around the base with my index finger and thumb allowing the blood to fill up to around 70% normal.

Once I’m good and warmed up I begin with taking my left hand and squeezing around the base and not allowing the blood to “escape” I guess this is equivalent to clamping (I was just never a fan of anything plastic or metal on my penis) I use my right hand and use a milking motion from the base up to the head and allow hold it for about 10 seconds. I then let go with my right hand (still keeping the left hand squeezed tightly) and begin milking but bending it to the right and then back to the left. I don’t know if this does anything but it helps me think that I am making sure it stays nice and straight lol. After doing this for a rotation or about 10 times I let go and allow my penis to relax. I take the shower head and warm it back up to keep the sponginess at around 60-70% erect

After this I usually just do a little milking (base to head) but the thing I started doing that I noticed the quickest and best results for in girth were getting my penis to about 80% erection and with the “OK” grip (index finger than thumb) I grab around the middle of my cock with both hands. With my left hand I force the blood down to the base of my shaft and with my right hand I force the blood to the tip. It should almost look like an hourglass. I do this 4-5 times before I start losing my 80% erection so once that happens I usually go back to milking for about 30 seconds to get it back up to where I want it to be and repeat. The biggest thing I noticed was if I would become fully erect it would be much harder and more uncomfortable to perform this exercise.

After this routine (usually takes around 10 minutes total) I like to finish with about 2 minutes of warm water to allow for a cool down, but that’s just personal preference and I don’t know it that actually does anything. I used to do this about 4-5 times a week but I’m starting up again after a long hiatus so I recommend starting off slow and once you get up to this routine you can take it further if you like. Gains will definitely be there

Hope this helps

Hourglass.. sounds cool.. I am gonna try it out and give feedback on it! How much have you gained in girth doing this exact routine? Thanks for the exercise!
    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

gained about 1.25"-1.5" EG depending on base or mid-shaft

Comment

Damn.. I am trying this out, on my rest day right now, but I will give it a shot tomorrow, you start from the mid shaft with both hands then pull them out in opposite directions? Basically a jelq in opposite directions yea?
        ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
        Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
        As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
        Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

I pretty much do the same thing but I count out about 150 reps...I go 1 day on 1 day off though, if I do this routine for about 90 days do you think I'll see any gains? <Newb>

Comment

Originally posted by nairb1985 View Post
            I pretty much do the same thing but I count out about 150 reps...I go 1 day on 1 day off though, if I do this routine for about 90 days do you think I'll see any gains? <Newb>
            No clue, try it and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              No clue, try it and see.
              Agreed, I just posted what works for me in hopes it helps other people too. Each person is different though, give it a try and let me know how your results end up

Comment

I will try this. I usually do Uli's in the shower any way . Slight variation
                Be chill and Become A Cloud. Then every thing shall fall into place

initial 6 x 5

Current 6.2 x 6

Goal 7 x 8

Comment

I'll add these to my routine, you had such amazing gains dude.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

how long did it take to achieve those gains? Thats awesome congrats man!

Comment

Awesome... I really wanna try these besides my normal routine, because I don't do it in the shower.

A question, doesn't your skin stretch a lot when doing stuff like this in the shower without lube/oil? I remember trying stuff in the shower - could not do it. It would hurt due to my skin stretching. Also, if I tried doing a jelq, the whole base would join my hand against the glans, lol...
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                        Awesome... I really wanna try these besides my normal routine, because I don't do it in the shower.

A question, doesn't your skin stretch a lot when doing stuff like this in the shower without lube/oil? I remember trying stuff in the shower - could not do it. It would hurt due to my skin stretching. Also, if I tried doing a jelq, the whole base would join my hand against the glans, lol...
                        I actually use conditioner as my lube lol, oils get messy and are hard to wash off and the conditioner keeps my penis extra soft (or at least that's what my gf says)

I havent had any measurable changes in girth since I last posted but notice the erections are lasting A LOT longer and are much harder. Wish I would have exercised more in the past, it might have saved some embarrassment in the past lol

Comment

Originally posted by doubledaduse View Post
                          I do this 4-5 times before I start losing my 80% erection so once that happens I usually go back to milking for about 30 seconds to get it back up to where I want it to be and repeat.

Hope this helps
                          Then you repeat the whole thing again (starting with the left hand squeeze around base)?

So this is what you do:

- Squeeze at base with left hand, then while squeezing, jelq once with the righ hand against the glans, then hold it there for 10 seconds.
                          - Let go of right hand and jelq again ONCE to the glans then bending it to the left and right 10 times
                          - Let go of everything, warm up penis again with water
                          - Jelq from base to head til penis is around 80% erected, then do hourglass - FOR HOW LONG? Since you do it 4-5 times.
                          - Back to jelqing for about 30 seconds, then repeat the whole routine again?

Comment

Also, how many times per week do you do this routine?

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                              Then you repeat the whole thing again (starting with the left hand squeeze around base)?

So this is what you do:

- Squeeze at base with left hand, then while squeezing, jelq once with the righ hand against the glans, then hold it there for 10 seconds.
                              - Let go of right hand and jelq again ONCE to the glans then bending it to the left and right 10 times
                              - Let go of everything, warm up penis again with water
                              - Jelq from base to head til penis is around 80% erected, then do hourglass - FOR HOW LONG? Since you do it 4-5 times.
                              - Back to jelqing for about 30 seconds, then repeat the whole routine again?
                              I usually do my routine 5-6 times a week.

When I hold the hourglass it's for about 10-15 seconds, I'm sure you can do it longer if you like that just seems to be the timeframe that works best for me.

After that yes, I go back to jelquing. I usually repeat this 2 times (3 total) but sometimes I do it a few more.

As far as the first part where I'm squeezing with my left hand and jelquing with my right...It's dependent on how long I have warmed up. If I only did a quick warmup then it's usually repeated just once. If I took my time and really allowed the muscle to relax ill repeat it 2-3 times.

Total the routine takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes, 3 times a day (all at once in the shower), 5-6 days a week. It might not be a bad idea to work up to this (maybe 1-2 sets to start with) and PLEASE be sure to warm up! Because it's a little more intense of a workout I'll throw in a hot rinse a couple times just to make sure the muscle amd ligaments are soft and loose to prevent injury.

Hopefully that answers all your questions good luck and keep me updated on your progress/results

Comment

Working...
                              X