Tunica tugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunica tugs?

It seems I can't find anywhere any description on how to perform Tunica tugs. Can someone please explain to me how it is done, or provide me a link to it?

Originally posted by Raider View Post
    You definitely want to be closer to flaccid while doing tunica tugs!

I make an upside down V grip at my base and an OK grip right behind my glans. You want to push your base as far into your pelvic bone as possible to mainly stretch the tunica and at the same time, slighty pull straight out with your OK grip hand.

These shouldn't be done till after atleast 3 months of PE and you should only start out with a few reps when doing them.

Raider
    Grabbed that from another thread.

Forum search bars tend to not be terribly effective. Here's what I do when I want to find something on here.

Go to Google. Input your search terms. In this case put in 'tunica tugs' or something similar. Then, type in this text exactly:
    "site: pegym.com" *EDIT: but without the space between the colon and letter p.

That'll narrow your results to stuff from here. Raider's advice ought to help. Also, a guy named Hopeful&Dedicated has a log around here, and I believe he has been doing these. I could be mistaken, but I believe it's him. Check out the logs section.
    ThirdArm
    Last edited by ThirdArm; 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM. Reason: fix
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
      Grabbed that from another thread.

Forum search bars tend to not be terribly effective. Here's what I do when I want to find something on here.

Go to Google. Input your search terms. In this case put in 'tunica tugs' or something similar. Then, type in this text exactly:
      "siteegym.com"

That'll narrow your results to stuff from here. Raider's advice ought to help. Also, a guy named Hopeful&Dedicated has a log around here, and I believe he has been doing these. I could be mistaken, but I believe it's him. Check out the logs section.
      You are not mistaken. I've been doing them for about a month now. Great exercise!
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
        You are not mistaken. I've been doing them for about a month now. Great exercise!
        Excellent. Your results have been very good. How do you rank these in terms of length or girth gains? Anything to add to Raider's description that I dug up?

* The forum code inserted a smiley face in my previous post, but it is supposed to be a colon followed by the letter 'p'. Like this, but without spaces (: p )
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
          Excellent. Your results have been very good. How do you rank these in terms of length or girth gains? Anything to add to Raider's description that I dug up?

* The forum code inserted a smiley face in my previous post, but it is supposed to be a colon followed by the letter 'p'. Like this, but without spaces (: p )
          I haven't been doing them long enough to report results. The one thing I would add is pressing down using upside down V against the base doesn't work as well as using my index and middle finger knuckles. Tunica Tugs feel different than any other exercise I do. Different in a good way!

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
          BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I really believe in Tunica Tugs, I think they are what is going to get me to my final girth target.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I feel the same way. I do them in sets with 540 bundled stretches.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Pretty good discussion on this topic. I added pictures in my posts.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post376250

Comment

Thank you all!
                  Just one more question, what percentage of erection is best for tunica tugs?
                  Zlokob
                  Last edited by Zlokob; 04-19-2012, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zlokob View Post
                    Thank you all!
                    Just one more question, what percentage of erection is best for tunica tugs?
                    Zero

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Hi guys!! I just found out my limiting factor is my tunica. What are the best tunica exercises PLEASE!!!
                      And when I do tunica tugs it just seems like I am stretching the penis skin. Is that normal?
                      Also... does stretching the penis skin make a penis able to extend longer too???
                      If so... what should I use to stretch the skin? baby oil?
                      Thank you!!!!
                      Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                      I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                        Hi guys!! I just found out my limiting factor is my tunica. What are the best tunica exercises PLEASE!!!
                        And when I do tunica tugs it just seems like I am stretching the penis skin. Is that normal?
                        Also... does stretching the penis skin make a penis able to extend longer too???
                        If so... what should I use to stretch the skin? baby oil?
                        Thank you!!!!
                        Have a look at Tunica Tugs, V stretches, A stretches and Bundled stretches. I don't think stretching the skin will make your penis bigger, the skin will grow when the tunica and smooth muscle grow to cover the larger surface area. Try pushing a bit of your skin further forward from where you place the grip at your base. If your skin has a bit of slack you shouldn't feel the skin stretching so much and should feel it in your tunica.
                        Don't give up!
                        My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

Originally posted by Staysup View Post
                          Have a look at Tunica Tugs, V stretches, A stretches and Bundled stretches. I don't think stretching the skin will make your penis bigger, the skin will grow when the tunica and smooth muscle grow to cover the larger surface area. Try pushing a bit of your skin further forward from where you place the grip at your base. If your skin has a bit of slack you shouldn't feel the skin stretching so much and should feel it in your tunica.

Cool, thanx. I also read about stretching straight up for tunica. I do my variation of the mandingo stretch too and also an extender-type stretch/pull stretch I came up with I named the turtleneck stretch. You pretty much stand up straight, do a basic ok grip behind the head and re-enforce that hand with the other hand as you bend/hunch over slowly and sticking your but out in the air. Try it.... it feels like you are trying to hold on to a turtles head by the neck and trying to stop it from going back into it's shell. The best grip is with a dry towel, whick doesn't allow any slipage at all. thanx again.

Comment

Can someone explain this to me I'm just a little confused. According to the TGC Theory, when the tunica is a limiting factor, routines should be made at around 70% stretching and 30% girth work to maximise gains in the tunica itself so it catches up with the smooth muscle. Yet these tunica tugs which directly affect the tunica are specifically described as a girth exercise. I can see how it would build girth, but surely it must increase length as well? I'm just a little confused because I'm planning my new routine and was going to stay away from mainly girth building exercises because my tunica is my limiting factor. So if anyone feels like taking a few minutes to explain it would be much appreciated, cheers.
                            I'm back!

Comment

Good post/reply Jakebfs.

Comment

Working...
                              X