Thread: hard veins when squeezing
- 04-18-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- La Habra CA
When I do the squeeze for a supra slammer a vein on my top midshaft gets pretty hard. Once I release the squeeze it looks and feels normal. Is this normal or is this a sign of a vein injury? Thanks
- 04-18-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- just...an inch away.
You are pressurizing the blood vessels along with the erectile tissues when doing squeezes. There's no avoiding it. Just understand that there is some risk of injury to the blood vessels. They are much more fragile than the collagenous tissues of the tunica.
The obvious signs of injury would be things like: vein remaining swollen and hard after a workout; painful to the touch; and, of course, a full-on vein burst (these are no fun!).
Be careful.Wood is good!
- By Learntolift in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:35 AM
- By lenimebond in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 18Last Post: 07-17-2011, 04:54 PM
- By adrenalPE44 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:11 PM
- By HotRod in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-19-2009, 07:35 AM
- By cocknballs in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:59 PM