Supra Slammers, tiny red spots and questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra Slammers, tiny red spots and questions

Ive been doing JP's routine for almost 2 months now and I was just browsing some old threads and heard something about a killer penis exercise that can really make a difference. Its called supra slammers. Logically many of you know about it. The routine suggests doing 5 and working up to 15 or more if possible. I just tried 1 a few days ago and it actually felt great. Tried 2 more times, always following JP's routine to make sure im warmed up and ready to go, and I feel like this exercise can make a difference.

However since im still a beginner in PE, I'd like to ask a few things about supra slammers. First Im only planning to work myself up to 5 as Im still a beginner and safety matters a lot to me.

-How often should I do these? I think that recovery days are needed after such a hard and demanding exercise.
    -I noticed a few tiny red spots after doing 2 slammers today. Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.
    The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

You haven't even finished the beginner conditioning routine and you're wanting to jump straight into advanced routines? Best advice I can give is STOP. Wait until you're conditioned, then start working towards advanced exercises. Seeing red spots after only two Supra Slammers just shows how unconditioned you are for them.

PE takes time, don't try to rush things.

Comment

Bursting blood vessels is a sign of too much pressure. Just wait until you graduate from a few trivial capillaries to a ruptured vein. That's when you know you've really done it. Just saying.

Don't jump the gun with PE work. Newbie routines have evolved out the the accumulated experience of many guys who've gone before you. A mark of wisdom is a willingness to learn from others.
      Wood is good!

Comment

Actually I think I found the problem... I think Im actually using way too much pressure here. Since Im pretty strong I kinda feel the need to use all my forearm strength for strong jelqs or supras. I need to use a lighter grip here. Anyways, Im sticking to my beginner's routine for now. Thank you guys for the tips.
        The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adiavroxos View Post
          I noticed a few tiny red spots after doing 2 slammers today. Is this normal?
          Spotting is actually a Neutral PI (Physiological Indicators) - it's nothing to worry about. If you feel the pressure is too much then reduce it, but it's not really anything to worry about.

Read this in order to understand the good, the bad, and the neutral of Physiological Indicators.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
          X