Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far can you stretch your inner dick out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far can you stretch your inner dick out?

I know a part of your dick is inside of you .. I'm stretching a lot lately and I definetly see a bigger hang. My pubic bone is very tight now and I can really see the stretched extra skin. But, how far can your dick keep this up? How about your ligaments .. can they break or enlarge, etc.?

Thanks for the answers!

The average inner penile tissue is 1 inch, and can be as much as 2 and a half inches. Brother in law is a surgeon, he has performed many penile enlargement procedures.

Comment

And what if I hit the max stretched inner penile tissue? Am I going to have erection problems or something?

grtz

Comment

Suspensory ligament takes quite a long time to fully heal also, depending on the duration of stretching though. I have felt actual tears in mine, when I tried to wear my extender for 12 full hours. Big mistake!

Comment

The suspensory ligament is not in relation to erect tissue,the more you stretch your suspensory ligament, the farther out your penis will hang. so stretching and enlarging that ligament will not affect e.q. quality. Your suspensory ligament will just be exposed further out of your pubic bone region.

Comment

I have found through personal experience, that the more time you allow to heal, after extending, the better results. I use my extender every mon, wed, and fri. And I achieved 1.3 centimeters in growth over three weeks. Also at the time, that was the only p.e I was doing, I wasn't jelqing at the time. Only extending.

Comment

Thanks for the answers. I don't have an extender though .. But It's usefull advice to rest a lot

Comment

It's a common belief that the "inner penis" can be pulled out but this last week I've been studying the reproductive systems and their anatomy in school and at the point where the penis becomes attached (at the bone), which is where the penis becomes the inner penis, the two CC chambers actually split off (like they're no longer attached to one another) so I don't think we actually can pull out any of the inner penis because anatomically it's not the same as the outer penis. Like goformaxgains said having a looser suspensory ligament helps your length but I don't think it's possible to actually pull out the inner penis.
                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

but then you can only gain in (erect!) length by stretching the skin and letting it repair itself .. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
                    but then you can only gain in (erect!) length by stretching the skin and letting it repair itself .. ?
                    Ah I see, I thought you meant "inner penis" as in the part of the penis that is attached to the body, not just the part under the skin. The entire penis that you can see can grow (including the inner portion of it). One theory that I've heard tossed around was that the inner penis (the part you can't actually see because it's attached to the bottom of your torso) gets pulled outward and turns into outer "exposed" penis. This is what I was referring too that I think is invalid. All of the cells of the already "exposed" penis can definitely grow though.

Comment

but can pressure on the inner penis (inside of you) also be stretched? not pulled out but stretched or elongated, and in doing so that distal addition add to your erect length?

Comment

I don't know honestly, but I don't think so. If you could it would be pretty minimal because, like I said, the inner penis has two separated CC chambers whereas on the outer penis they are connected. So if you were able to stretch the inner penis, after a while you would theoretically have two unattached CCs in your outer penis. My word probably should not be taken on this as I'm FAR from an expert but in my opinion the inner penis doesn't doesn't stretch or grow in any way from PE.

On a side note I looked at a dissected penis on a cadaver today and a very slightly dissected vagina/uterus, it was pretty damn weird.

Comment

i start my gross anatomy lab on may 25th...only offered in the summer at one time, pain in my ass. theres nothing like a 6 credit class in 8 weeks at the start of summer.

why are you dissecting cadavers?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
                            i start my gross anatomy lab on may 25th...only offered in the summer at one time, pain in my ass. theres nothing like a 6 credit class in 8 weeks at the start of summer.

why are you dissecting cadavers?
                            Ouch yea that's going to be rough. I'm studying pre-med I'm just in anatomy with a cadaver lab right now I'm not actually doing the dissecting myself (yet anyways haha) But that's enough thread jacking for now

Comment

You have three suspendory ligaments.
                              The first is a pair by the public bone and the second is right by the rectum in the back (and when you are hard and put your finger right by the anus in the middle you can feel it which can surgically me altered for penile enlargement (in terms of length up to 1 - 3 inches). Now, I have been thinking about the back ligament where the inner penis is at, and am trying to work on the inner penis by pulling it out a little slowly stretching the ligament just to see if it works. If so cool, if not cool. I do this in bed and grip one hand around the base and balls so that the sack is past the inner penis and pull upward, then take the other hand putting it at the back near the rectum (no, not on it! stop it now!) and push upward forcing the ligament to stretch a little. I will see how it goes.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X