8x6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8x6

OK I just measured. Currently I'm 7.1 BPEL, and 6.2 Girth. Guys I'm a be perfectly honest. The girl that I have been with for the past 5 years was my first and only. when I eventually learned how to use it (yet I dont feel like I do) she began having orgasms (but not super crazy off the wall orgasms) every time we were intimate. She does really enjoy my size but does have occasional discomfort but once I hit the right spot I get awesome reactions.

I know this might sound silly but I feel inadequate with my current size. I think its mostly because of my inexperience with only having one girl. I feel like I want her to have the super powerful orgasms I hear about.

I have the 9x7 goal but after reading the thread, " Our Goals May Be Set Too High? " I am convinced that 8x6 is a better Goal.

For the question. Does anyone have a 8x6 or larger or know someone who does? If so can you share your experiences or opinions about that size or larger.

I'm the same girth but up until PE was 6" in length. I stated in another thread that I have had 200+ women and only remember 2 complaining about the the thickness and only one that wouldn't let me enter her.

Comment

Originally posted by avery dennison View Post
      only one that wouldn't let me enter her.
      Do you have this girls number? I'd like to talk to her about.....something.
      13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
      10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
      link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
        Don't have her number or even remember her name as it's been many moons ago...we were teenagers. I say she wouldn't let me enter her even though we tried for quite a while

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
          LoL

Comment

You have 6.2" girth, but you want to go down to 6" girth? Dude, you have a big dick! Your girth is huge! Making a girl orgasm is more about making her horny and building it up! Vahginas also come in different sizes an sensitivity. Some get orgasms easier, some have a hard time getting them at all. If you want to give her great orgasms, communicate with her, ask her what she likes, get her relaxed and horny. Reduce her stress and tension with a massage a couple of times or more every week. For many girls, dick size has nothing or very little to do with it.

Comment

Are you going down on your girl? As a side note, I just ran out of Cantaloupe and am now sad.

Edit: There's Pineapple at the bottom of this bowl! Woohoo.

B
              link 2000's Links

Comment

Don't assume that the size of your penis will guarantee that your partner will orgasm ... or that the orgasms will be "super crazy off the wall".

And don't believe everything you read from guys bragging about their successes in giving the Big O ... especially multiple times.

Many studies report findings along the lines that: "80 percent of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone", says Ian Kerner, PhD, author of She Comes First.

By all means do PE. But develop more in your repertoire of intimacy than just a large penis.

Comment

True, most orgasms are clitoral orgasms that aren't a direct consequence of penetration
                  My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                    You have 6.2" girth, but you want to go down to 6" girth? Dude, you have a big dick! Your girth is huge! Making a girl orgasm is more about making her horny and building it up! Vahginas also come in different sizes an sensitivity. Some get orgasms easier, some have a hard time getting them at all. If you want to give her great orgasms, communicate with her, ask her what she likes, get her relaxed and horny. Reduce her stress and tension with a massage a couple of times or more every week. For many girls, dick size has nothing or very little to do with it.
                    I honestly don't feel large and that was a typo what I mean is that the 8x6 goal I hear gives the most reactions lol I dont want to go down at all.. six out of ten times I have sex with her she would have an orgasm but Never without clitoral stimulation (and even more frequent and stronger orgasms with a vibrator). the only position I can get it to happen is a type of missionary position.

Its like instead of our chest being together and me grinding, I am sitting up on my knees and her legs are spread wide and back as comfortably possible. from then I can easily grab breasts with one hand and stimulate the clit with the other hand's thumb (I thought that position might stimulate the g-spot). With that position she goes crazy but I feel like I do it every time and am lame for it. I do change it up by lifting one leg up (pushing her leg towards her by the calf or behind her knee) with the other leg spread.

the reason I am so descriptive is that besides this and doggy style and other basic positions, Nothing really give me the reactions I like to hear (I last about 25-35 minutes in bed on average but sometimes I seem to never stop and am forced to stop by her lol.). I do ask what she likes always and every time I try foreplay she seemingly wants to just get to it. (and her influences gets me like, "forget this!")

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                      Don't assume that the size of your penis will guarantee that your partner will orgasm ... or that the orgasms will be "super crazy off the wall".

And don't believe everything you read from guys bragging about their successes in giving the Big O ... especially multiple times.

Many studies report findings along the lines that: "80 percent of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone", says Ian Kerner, PhD, author of She Comes First.

By all means do PE. But develop more in your repertoire of intimacy than just a large penis.

I never believe the guys because I know how much we can exaggerate, but I am talking about the conversations I have had with woman and how descriptive they are about the experience. Not only that, although someone with a average penis is more than capable of giving a girl a powerful orgasm, allot of girls express how the like a thick D***. Penis size isn't every thing and I know that with that new size should come with better technique, but I feel like If I get to at least the 8x6, I can then learn to be a powerful lover. Dont get me wrong there are powerful lovers of all sizes that is the main truth, but I feel like if the average guy is awesome, that same guy with an additional inch all around would feel more confident and have that ego boost that might give him even more of an edge.

Comment

I read a thread here, a while back, about some guy who got a bit bigger, and his girlfiend didn`t like it and stopped having orgasms as frequently.

Comment

Life isn't a gang bang situation. Girls generally go from 1 boyfriend to the next (or next sexual partner) within an extended period of months, not days for most women. That being the case, she most likely won't know the difference between an 8x6 and a 7.5x5.5, except for maybe noticing a slightly less "tighter" feeling at the opening of her vagina. Which could be a good thing! However, I guarantee you she will think a 7.5x5.5 is waaaay bigger than an 8x6 if it's on a fit dude as opposed to a chubby one. Her THINKING it's bigger will be more of a turn on, then it actually being bigger.

Whether you have a 20 dollar bill or a 10 dollar bill, you can still buy a beer!

B
                          link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                            I read a thread here, a while back, about some guy who got a bit bigger, and his girlfiend didn`t like it and stopped having orgasms as frequently.
                            Can you refer me? I also read a thread title "is it in yet?" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vamasa View Post
                              I do ask what she likes always and every time I try foreplay she seemingly wants to just get to it. (and her influences gets me like, "forget this!")
                              My wife is similar in this regard. Something that has helped me out.... Begin telling her how much you like to be between her legs. Tell her how much you enjoy tasting her. Tell her that you fantasize about licking her, while she grabs the scruff on the back of your neck, and grinds her pussy against your lips. While out at dinner, order an exotic dessert, and after a couple bites, look at her, and tell her how much the dessert reminds you of her.

You have to ease into it it though, you can't just harass her with 47 comments in 2 hours. Visualize what you want, vocalize your intentions and thoughts, take action.

Regards,
                              "whether you think you can, or you think you can't, either way you're right" --- Henry Ford

Start: 2/19/12
                              7 x 4 3/4 MEG

Current:
                              BPEL - 7 1/4"
                              MEG - 4 3/4"
                              BEG - 5 1/2"

Goal:
                              7 3/4 x 6
                              And a nice, meaty, "Oh My", flaccid Trouser Snake.

Comment

Working...
                              X