Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new to PE and here to report my first results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new to PE and here to report my first results.

I started March 20 2012 at 6.125 NBPEL X 5.125 EG.
    This morning I woke up erect so I decided to measure even though it wasn't time yet (my measuring date)
    Today is April 28 2012 and I'm at 6.6 NBPEL X 5.2 EG.
    So far I'm only 136 hours into extending and jelqing put together.

And this is a copy and paste from my own word file tracking my progress and as you can see my goal for Sep was 7 NBPEL. That proves the results I got were completely unexpected:

PE Course:
    Starting Date: 20 March 2012
    Total hours completed: 136
    Goal 1000

1st G: Sep 2012 –(7’)NBP X (5.75) EG
    Calvino
    Last edited by Calvino; 02-01-2013, 10:18 PM.

Looks good Calvino. Just remember that non bone pressed measurements will vary throughout the day, and on a day-to-day basis.

Now, with a ~.5" difference, you made some growth, unless you went on a massive diet in 1 month. Now's a great time to make a bone-pressed measurement, just for consistency purposes, even if NBP is your main concern.

Keep at it, dude.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

#rd arm is correct, you need to get bone pressed measurement. ut still congrats on the gains bro, I am sure you gained something BPEL even if your not really sure how much, it is better than a 1/2 inch loss. Great job!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks guys. I regret not measuring BP before I just did and its around 7.2 BPEL I have a question why cant I notice big difference in size even though I have gained .5 in length but I can notice girth change even though it was an extremely minor gain of a 0.1. To be clear whenever I look at the ruler without having my dick on it 6.6 seem pretty decent but looking directly at my cock it doesnt seem as long!!
        Calvino
        Last edited by Calvino; 04-28-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

congrats on the gainsm but i am new to this also can you tell me what routine you choose or if you didn't use a routine what speciifc exercises did you use and how long did you workout each day to help you grow so quickly

Comment

ok I extended everyday an average of 5 hours. I jelqed 5 days a week for 20 min including warm up and warm down. 15 min straight slow jelqs 2.5 min warm up under warm water and 2.5 warm down under warm water with side to side manual stretches. Thats about it simple stuff

Comment

Working...
            X