suggestions on tweaking my routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions on tweaking my routine?

I was just wondering if this is a good enough routine to get alteast .5 inches in 3 months...im on a no jelq routine right now do to an injury from intense jelqing

-i pull straaight out with 30 reps of 20
    -i do sts 1000
    -internal stretch 20 reps 30 seconds
    -Rotating strech, 15 second rotations, 20
    -A-stretch 30 sec each 20 reps
    -20 minute bathmate

I do have an x4 labs extender but kinda wanting to stay away from relying on that as a main tool.
    i will add jelqs next month when im healed.
    but any other hand streches or workouts yall have in mind? I do these everyday, i take sundays off. thanks

What kind of injury, if you did it jelquing you may want to quit bathmate use as well. you will heal faster if you just take a break. Your more likely to hurt yourself by working an already injured penis and you will not reach your goal in 6 months let alone 3
    Last edited by BigO; 05-01-2012, 11:15 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

It was about almost 2 months ago when i would jelq a couple drips of blood would come out then it would stop., i dont notice any more pain in the tip.

Comment

Sounds like you are healed, then your routine looks pretty good. I would roll with itas is, it is enough to gain.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks so much for your time to reply bigO i will post in success forum in a month to keep you updated on how the routine works

Comment

I do also traction wrap to prevent turtleing

Comment

Working...
            X