Keggles, ballooning and Edging, Oh My

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keggles, ballooning and Edging, Oh My

I have noticed alot of questions regarding injuries involving keggels, reverse keggels and overtraining in general. One thing that needs to be understood is that even though each exercise has its purpose as a whole PE can be overdone. many are doing way to much in the way of a routine.
    When one starts to seek further sexual enhancement or endurance so to speak they look to add in edging and balloning, keggels and reverse keggels. I am not going to make this long, it does not need to be. What I want to say is simply this, just because one thinks he may want to increase stamina or have better control does not always mean that all of a sudden they have to add in all of these things to thier routine.
    I truly believe that when training for stamina or pelvic floor strength goes, one would be better off thinking about quality over quantity. There is a misconception that these exercises are totally safe and with out risk but guess what, you really can over keggle or edge.
    That is about all I am going to say on this so please, if you are adding any of these things to your routines please remember that anything can be overdone and even if you are only doing a bit of each one the effects can still be accumulative so introduce them slowly or do them when you are simply trying to maintain gains.
    Doing a routine such as the JP90 followed by 200 keggles, 100 reverse keggels, an hour of edging and an hour of ballooning is simply too much and will more than likely yield negative results
    Remember to look at the workload as a whole, dont convince your self that it is safe because you do a little of this and a little of that.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

not too mention, our body continuously adapts. to start with too much leaves no space for growth in a routine. without growth of a routine your body will adapt and you will plateau

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-theory-2.html

Total workload is a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe5067 View Post
        not too mention, our body continuously adapts. to start with too much leaves no space for growth in a routine. without growth of a routine your body will adapt and you will plateau
        That there is a fantastic comment and a great point bigmoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...-theory-2.html

Total workload is a very good point.
          Thank you. I may also add that it may not be these particular exercises causing the injuries but the fact that the workload as a whole creates a state of overtraining and once you have been in an overtrained state all it takes is that last starw to brake the camels back.
          Last edited by BigO; 05-04-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Yes exactly. Edging is particularly well tolerated in isolation, but put pe and kegeling in the mix and??? Remember the jp is a lot of work by itself .

Comment

Working...
            X