BPFSL Shorter than BPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL Shorter than BPEL

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for quite awhile but this is actually my first post, sorry if I ask any newbie questions. I've found that in most cases, the BPEL is quite a bit shorter than BPFSL, but in my case it's the opposite. I have a BPFSL of about 6.25" and a BPEL of 7". Most excuses people gave for this was because of a large difference in head size between erect and flaccid. I measured my flaccid head to be at 1" on the dot and erect to be at about 1.75", only a .75" difference. Can anyone explain why my case is abnormal and how it might effect gains?
    Starting (10/9/2012):
    BPEL x MSEG: 7"x4.5"
    NBPEL: 6.3
    BPFSL: 6.6"

Short Term Goal: 7.5x5.5
    Long Term Goal: 8x5.8

distortedstrings,

Do the math. You just explained it to yourself.

PEWarrior2011
    starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
    plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
    restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
    current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
    routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
    goal - keep gaining

Comment

How To: Routine Creation

Read part two.

Comment

Check this one out, good read: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html
        Starting:9-8-2011
        BPEL: 8 in.
        MEG: 6.25 in.
        BPFL: 6.5 in.
        FL: 5.5 in.
        BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
        BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
        MEG: 6.375 in.
        NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

distortedstrings,

Assuming you see what I mean, there is still the situation were most guys have BPFSL > BPEL by around 0.5 and you have no difference.

That means you have very little elastin in your ligs and tunica. Do you have any problems with EQ or ED?

How old are you?

PEWarrior2011
          PEWarrior2011
          Last edited by PEWarrior2011; 05-06-2012, 06:02 PM.
          goal - keep gaining

Comment

Eh, I wouldn't over-analyze it, DS. It will only affect your PE routine if you follow TGC theory, as Steve linked you to.

BPFSL is also affected by how hard you stretch - ouch! I don't like stretching my flaccid out like that, so I don't do it. Last thing I want to do it pull a ligament trying to measure my penis in a different way.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Thanks for the support guys, I've been doing some light stretches recently to try to bring up my BPFSL, but I haven't actually started a routine, so I should probably wait for that. I have looked up the TCG Theory and do plan on basing my routine on that to maximize my gains. PEWarrior, I've never had problems with my EQ really, most of the time I'm a solid 8 at least, but when I go without masturbating for awhile, I can get up to a 10. And to answer your other question, I'm 18.
              Starting (10/9/2012):

Comment

Start off with the Jp90 routine then after the 90 days of conditioning you can change up your routine to target the TCG theory more or do more girth or length exercises into the routine.

Comment

Another thing you could do is during the JP90 day routine you could jelque at around 50% instead of 70%, this will still give you more of a stretch while you jelque and not really mess the routine up. The thing that will not be easy is learning how to jelque and keeping it 50% at the same time.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have tried jelqing before for a while (only a few weeks) and I was able to get to the point where I could stay at a low erection level throughout. I've also heard that doing low-erection jelqs isn't as beneficial as doing stretches.
                    Starting (10/9/2012):

Comment

Originally posted by distortedstrings View Post
                      Thanks for the support guys, I've been doing some light stretches recently to try to bring up my BPFSL, but I haven't actually started a routine, so I should probably wait for that. I have looked up the TCG Theory and do plan on basing my routine on that to maximize my gains. PEWarrior, I've never had problems with my EQ really, most of the time I'm a solid 8 at least, but when I go without masturbating for awhile, I can get up to a 10. And to answer your other question, I'm 18.
                      I wonder if you are still growing. Are you still getting taller?

PEWarrior2011
                      goal - keep gaining

Comment

I've been at about 5'10" for two years so I'm pretty sure that I have stopped growing in the height department.
                        Starting (10/9/2012):

Comment

distortedstrings,
                          My only guess then is that your BPEL will eventually exceed your BPFSL by at least 1/2 like most guys.

I would be surprised if your BPFSL is ever less than BPEL (including the flaccid to erect head difference accounted for).

This means that you should see BPFSL increases sooner than BPEL increases which is normal.

I think that you should start with the routine that the mods here at PEGym suggest, the JP90 routine. I gained my first 3/4 with a similar stretch and jelq routine and as far as I know, back then my BPFSL was equal to my BPEL. There is much more science in PE now.

PEWarrior2011
                          goal - keep gaining

Comment

Originally posted by PEWarrior2011 View Post
                            distortedstrings,
                            My only guess then is that your BPEL will eventually exceed your BPFSL by at least 1/2 like most guys.

I would be surprised if your BPFSL is ever less than BPEL (including the flaccid to erect head difference accounted for).

This means that you should see BPFSL increases sooner than BPEL increases which is normal.

I think that you should start with the routine that the mods here at PEGym suggest, the JP90 routine. I gained my first 3/4 with a similar stretch and jelq routine and as far as I know, back then my BPFSL was equal to my BPEL. There is much more science in PE now.

PEWarrior2011
                            Thank you very much for your support PEWarrior. I'll definitely start on the JP90 in the next couple weeks and keep track of my results.
                            Starting (10/9/2012):

Comment

I'm in a very similar boat, my bpfsl is at least 0.5" shorter than my BPEL. I'm about 5 days from the end of my JP90 and after this I'm going to make my routine fit the TGC Theory, which says people like us have a Tunica as a limiting factor which is best increased through mainly stretching in routine. I only really read up on this a week ago and sort of wished I'd implemented more stretches rather than jelqs from day1. But just to give you something to consider; while stretching may be our best way of making gains, the main idea of the JP90 as a starter routine is to condition the penis, it might be beneficial to follow the JP90 til you've done a good bit of conditioning, newbie gains will still come with less risk of injury. Just my thoughts
                              I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                              X