Who here hates shrinkage?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here hates shrinkage?!

I know all about it, cold, after a hard workout, being nervous, being tense and so on - they all cause it. Why? Because blood is needed elsewhere. But why does it have to be so extreme sometimes, like my biceps don't become 1.5" when I'm doing a leg workout!

Btw, I just got back from the urologist for a check up, and am still almost traumatised by the shrinkage that occured. Everything was hanging fine when I went to the toilet 10min earlier, but as I pull off my pants to the urologist I swear I was like 1.5" tops! WTF!! Is this really normal?

What's your worst shrinkage story?

Yes it's normal and natural. Look at a stallion that goes from o" to 15" at the drop of a hat. It would be very difficult to run with a dangler hanging from your groin. Stop worrying and get back to your routine.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

It's good for fighting and everyday excercise too, you don't want a huge dangling dick getting caught up in those things, ouch. lol

My worst shrinkage was one time when something hit my bedroom window, it scared the shit out of me lol. (it was just some kids football haha)

It felt strange so I looked at my dick and it was the tiniest I have EVER seen it, like a baby dick. It felt so weird.
      Boobies86
      Last edited by Boobies86; 05-08-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Getting into the shower in the morning is when my flaccid is the smallest. I keep my house really cool at night when sleeping (~65F) so when I strip down to get into the shower it really shrinks up.

When I do get shrinkage though I prefer to leave it alone and let it resolve itself instead of tugging on it to make myself feel better. Be nice to your pingas.
        eow.
        Member of the Month April 2013
        Last edited by eow.; 05-08-2012, 10:19 AM.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I hate shrinkage so much if I could get rid of it I would rejoice like i had had an orgy with lots of alcohol, a hell of a lot of money and an intravenous shot of pure energy. But seriously it is annoying, especially when you get kegged and everyone laughs cos they see your shrinkage length... damn shrinkage and school
          Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
          February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
          April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
          29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
          30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
          February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
          March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Comment

oh man that is so funny. i swear that same thing happened to me. I am glad to hear that you say it is normal to have the shrink after a workout. it really does feel weird.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
              Getting into the shower in the morning is when my flaccid is the smallest. I keep my house really cool at night when sleeping (~65F) so when I strip down to get into the shower it really shrinks up.

When I do get shrinkage though I prefer to leave it alone and let it resolve itself instead of tugging on it to make myself feel better. Be nice to your pingas.
              that is funny.. i actually am the largest flaccid in the morning. i wish i had that all day!

Comment

Originally posted by meechie View Post
                that is funny.. i actually am the largest flaccid in the morning. i wish i had that all day!
                Haha. Well, I actually usually wake up with morning wood and my flaccid swells when I eat my breakfast, but then once I strip down for the shower it all goes away
                Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

If you do lots of exercise which can lead to turtling would this have a negative affect on PE progress?

Comment

The only time i like my penis is when its erect, if not it looks like a baby penis.. After workout, when im scared, tense etc.. I hate it! I think the most enoying thing about it is that my closest friends all have a pretty big penis, i've seen there flaccid size in the shower (went to the same high school), and they always whip it out occasionaly to be funny and stuff, typical male humor! but not me, i always cover up, it sucks!!
                    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

http://www.quickfreerecipes.com/wp-c...-baby-carr.jpg
                      Thank heavens everybody loves them!
                      HellyBelly
                      Last edited by HellyBelly; 05-09-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I wanna hear more so: bump!

Comment

Working...
                        X