Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persistant tingling after orgasm (NOT pins and needles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistant tingling after orgasm (NOT pins and needles)

Hi

This morning I had an edging session at the end of which I ejaculated. It was a good, strong orgasm. It was my first cum in at least 5 days during which I edged multiple times without ejaculation (so I was pretty horny). Since the ejaculation, I have had a tingling feeling in my penis. It is a not painful or uncomfortable. It is actually somewhat pleasurable. It is more like the post orgasmic tingle that usually dies out but in this case has not. It is definitely not a "pins and needles" kind of tingle associated with bad circulation.

My unit looks and feels fine physically. It is hanging nice and plump. I can get a good erection if I want. So no negative PI's that I can observe.

Normally I would not worry about this but I did add A-stretch and V-Stretch last week to my routine. I have been PE'ing for about 5 months and I feel my penis is pretty conditioned. I was careful about slowly introducing the stretches as well. I added more rest time between routines and I only do 3 set of 30 secs each for now. I have done the new stretches only twice so far (the last time being Friday evening). I did not feel my unit overly stressed after these exercises. Also, the tingling started a full 2.5 days AFTER the last time I did these stretches.

Anyone has an experience with this. Is this possibly an injury or improved penis health has benefits like loooong post orgasmic bliss . Some folks think that tingling can be due to minor injury to the dorsal nerve. I understand that v stretches can put pressure on that nerve. Any way I can test whether my dorsal nerve is ok in a safe manner?

I think you should relax.

Comment

yeah
      BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
      EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
      Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
      Base EG: 6 +.75
      Top EG 5 +.5
      NBPEL 6.2. +.2
      BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Thanks for the advice Pegasus and mvergasion. I will rest until the tingling is gone completely. It is still there although feels a bit fainter. The more I think about it the more it seems like minor swelling or inflammation even though there is no pain.

Comment

This may be a first, someone complaining (or maybe expressing concern is a better phrase) about a pleasurable feeling. Most of us try to achieve that condition. You have nothing to worry about minnumian.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
          Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

This has happened to me some times after a long sex or edging session. Its nothing actually.
            The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Don't mean to complain of course. Just seeking the wisdom of the wise ones. I am just very careful when it comes to my pecker . I have been PEing for almost 5 months and have regularly followed a 2-on 1-off schedule (and have seen some decent gains already). I am due for a break in any case so some time off can't hurt.

Thanks for the replies and input folks.

Comment

I agree with the rest, just take a few days off until its gone.
                BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I had the pleasant tingling too, for me its usually a sign that I can go again in a few minutes, or with some stimulation.
                  01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                  03/04/13
                  BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Working...
                  X