R of Top Performes routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R of Top Performes routine?

just wondering if anyone knows his dry jelqing routine 5 inches in a year is the most gains ive read about it would be awesome to get half that in a year let alone the whole thing

Sounds like complete bull to me. 5 inches in a year is just, well, so unbelievable there's no way to get that much gained without surgery.

Comment

Who claims 5 inches in a year?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Who claims 5 inches in a year?
        R. He's number 1 on the top gainers list. Supposedly he did nothing but "r jelqs" where he did 10 jelqs really fast with one hand and then switched hands. Apparently Big Al has some of his customers use it too.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Was that 5 inches length, or some combination of girth and length netting at total of 5 inches? Still sounds very doubtful (that's my inner skeptic speaking).
          Wood is good!

Comment

I wouldn't believe it unless you showed me pictures. And even then, I'd suspect photoshop.

Comment

I wouldn't believe my gains of about 1.5" in length in a few months if I hadn't documented the growth in my progress thread. Some people can pull off mutant growth.

We shouldn't rush to condemn someone instantly.

Comment

I've done R's Jelq routine, and I've also never seen him claim 5" length or girth gain in 1 year. It's more of a girth exercise than a length exercise too.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                  I've done R's Jelq routine, and I've also never seen him claim 5" length or girth gain in 1 year. It's more of a girth exercise than a length exercise too.
                  In the top gainers thread that's what it says, 5" 1 year

Comment

Link to where R himself said that in the top gainers thread?

Comment

I'm doing this routine as per Big Al recommendation. - I am with mecoach

I can't report any progress yet - because I didn't take any recent measurements.
                      I'll post a report within 2 weeks - my next measurement

Comment

Link to where R himself said that in the top gainers thread?
                        I've never even seen a post by him, it just says he gained that much. I'm sure he claimed it at one point because I don't think the guy that made that thread would just make up random numbers for people. I think he was on that old site, PEforum or whatever it was called so maybe he claimed it on there. It's all before my time.

Comment

Originally posted by dereknyc View Post
                          I'm doing this routine as per Big Al recommendation. - I am with mecoach

I can't report any progress yet - because I didn't take any recent measurements.
                          I'll post a report within 2 weeks - my next measurement
                          I got over trained initially (either due to my harder grip of too many kegels and sex).
                          Anyway as I posted somewhere else I start seeing some girth gains. They are temporary but it's a still good sign for me because I never seen them before. They are at the base only.
                          I will take another measurement in 2 weeks and post my results

Comment

Working...
                          X