If big dicks are "so uncommon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If big dicks are "so uncommon"

How come 9 out of 10 people that post photos up are way above average?
    Goal: Huge

Simply put because they have them to post. I would post mine too if my wife would permit but listen the woman (so I do). Most times they post them to show what can happen from being consistent in PE. Use it as an encouragement to continue with safety.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Because they like to show off, pretty obvious.

"How much is enough"?
      MORE

Comment

That's not always the case and pretty prejudge-mental of you to even say. And how can you really say that at all when you are also a little above average technically, Project-9? And...
        Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Whate du you mean by uncommon? most people aren`t taller than average, but there are a lot of tall people.

And guys with bigger dicks are more likely to show it off, to post pics of their dicks, or to sign up for surveys to get measured.

But it is good to ask questions, so keep it up! It is also good to think beyond what you can see and not to belive what is easiest to belive. Dig deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
            That's not always the case and pretty prejudge-mental of you to even say. And how can you really say that at all when you are also a little above average technically, Project-9? And...
            Fit people are more likely to wear a swim suit or the likes, I am more likely to show off my junk. I would think that is natural to assume, even after a second thought on the subject. There are of course exeptions.

Comment

You get a rep, Thomas. Well, said. You are right most men who do have bigger penis' don't have much of an issue whipping it out knowing we are far from small.
              Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

And...? Im glad TJT explained for you but i thought it was obvious, apologies if you found that offensive but i cant understad why. What would my being above average have anything to do with photo posting habits of forum members?

"How much is enough"?
                MORE

Comment

Let me quote: 'Because they like to show off, pretty obvious.' Well, you don't know that for a fact even though you may be right on for the most part. Some had earned that size through PE with dedication and time. As far as the size, if you were bigger would you post? If you say yes, then should we consider you a show off too even if that was not the intent? Would not that be prejudge-mental against your intent and even your character? I think it would. You don't know.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Let me quote: 'Because they like to show off, pretty obvious.' Well, you don't know that for a fact even though you may be right on for the most part. Some had earned that size through PE with dedication and time. As far as the size, if you were bigger would you post? If you say yes, then should we consider you a show off too even if that was not the intent? Would not that be prejudge-mental against your intent and even your character? I think it would. You don't know.
                    Seems you are answering a question not asked, i took no issue with your prejudice comment. TJT explained that to you to the point that your gave him a rep.

Again: What would my being above average have anything to do with photo posting habits of forum members?

"How much is enough"?
                    MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                      You can't figure that out on your own? Really?
                      Wood is good!

Comment

TJT has a good point.

There are a lot of members on here that don't have pictures because they are working up to being comfortable enough to post them. If you go to a fitness website you're going to see a lot of people talking about fitness but very few post pictures of themselves until AFTER they have reached their goals or have had some kind of success story.

If I had the body of a pro athlete I would be sure to walk around with my shirt off as much as possible. I don't so I keep it on. Same basic principle with the people who post pictures of their above average penises. At least that's my opinion..

Comment

Saw 4 black guys in the locker room the other day...all packin' 5"+ flaccid.
                          Goal: Huge

Comment

Saw 4 black guys in the locker room the other day...all packin' 5"+ flaccid.
                            That proves it! Good! Then we never have to wonder about that ever again...

Comment

Because unfortunately the studies are bullshit propaganda and are wrong, I really wish they were right, and they're also done the wrong way when measured. They measure drug induced poor EQ erections, an inaccurate measurement. Guys never get to their true full size when they do it. Now go have a guy whack off, and then measure him, it'll be his true measurement.

Untill they start measuring the guys MAXIMUM erect size, you can discount the studies poor EQ semi erect numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X