Arnica cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnica cream

Hey guys, I have been applying arnica cream beneath the glans due to burst capillaries/bruising for several days now.
    I was wondering if anybody else has tried this and what sort of responses have they been getting from it.
    I also have been taking butchers broom along with it.
    So far so good, but after applying the cream for several days my skin has started to get a little crinkly.
    My glans is also start to crinkle a little as well--although it was not applied there. (The penis is highly absorbent)
    (These were all symptoms MANY people suffered as well, except with the hydrocortisone cream)

I read a major thread with pretty good sources that applying ANY sort of cream to your penis is bad, ESPECIALLY hydrocortisone, which the doctors even prescribe.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

I used hydrocortisone on an ingrown hair that I had on my shaft a few months ago and there were no adverse effects The shaft is probably fine for creams, but I wouldn't put anything on the glans to be honest

Whenever I get burst capillaries/red spots they clear up by the next day or day, I think it is best to just leave them be

You should consider applying baby oil in order to remove the "crinkling" that you have experienced
    My progress log

Comment

For years I used to use Arnica cream and pills for bruising on my face and never experienced any crinkling.

Any bruising i have experienced on my penis went away very quickly, id imagine due to the frequency of blood flow compared to other parts of the body.

"How much is enough"?
      MORE

Comment

Plus the glans surface aren't skin, so yeah stuff like that should be avoid unless you wanna destory your glans and make it cracked and dry.

Comment

Padawan: Have you tried applying baby oil on your glans before? Just for future reference, make sure you don't apply it onto your penis!
          I have read that MANY people have done that (even under doctors referral) and suffered some pretty bad symptoms.
          Yeah. It really sucks because I've had these bruises for over 2 weeks now. Extremely frustrating since I was gaining so much and now have to put a halt to PE-ing. Lucky that you healed so fast!

Project: Yeah.. the penis is a very difficult thing to understand! Thanks for the input.

Steve: I mentioned above that I only applied it on the shaft, right underneath the glans. It somehow affected the the glans though. =\

Comment

Originally posted by perseverance View Post
            Padawan: Have you tried applying baby oil on your glans before? Just for future reference, make sure you don't apply it onto your penis!
            I, and many others, jelq using baby oil as a lubricant

My penile skin health has definitely improved since I started, i've had no problems whatsoever

Originally posted by perseverance View Post
            Yeah. It really sucks because I've had these bruises for over 2 weeks now. Extremely frustrating since I was gaining so much and now have to put a halt to PE-ing. Lucky that you healed so fast
            Red spots are a neutral PI and pretty standard, bruises on the other hand are not a good sign. You are probably applying far​ too much force
            My progress log

Comment

Thank you. That was some valuable information about the lubricant.
              I just did some research and I just bought some cocoa butter oil for lubricant. I'll let you know how it goes, if interested.

Comment

Working...
              X