Thinking about starting PE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about starting PE.

Hello. I am a 19 year old male. I don't really like the size of my penis.
    I would eagerly start PE, but there's a catch. I'm roughly obese (about 150+ lbs. overweight) for my height
    and I do have a fat pad that I guess hinders the length of my penis.
    I would provide measurements, but it's difficult to do so.
    I would like to know if I should consider weight loss before attempting any PE or could I tackle both at the same time?

If you can devote the time and energy to both go for it but you will probably get a better workout once you've become fitter

Comment

Hey dude,

I'm 23. I started PE in October 2011 (though I have had various months on and off earlier). Since January I've been on a strict diet of mainly rabbit food-like stuff and protein bars combined with going to the gym. I've lost 8 kg while gaining muscle mass, and I've gained about 0.5-0.8 inch of BPEL. I've never been over weight though, 177cm and was 85,5kg now 77,5kg. Total gym visits since mid January till now is 42. Besides this I'm a Finance grad student, with ALOT to do. Everything is possible as long as you're motivated

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdude1992 View Post
        Hello. I am a 19 year old male. I don't really like the size of my penis.
        I would eagerly start PE, but there's a catch. I'm roughly obese (about 150+ lbs. overweight) for my height
        and I do have a fat pad that I guess hinders the length of my penis.
        I would provide measurements, but it's difficult to do so.
        I would like to know if I should consider weight loss before attempting any PE or could I tackle both at the same time?
        Considering that both efforts--serious weight loss + PE--are long term efforts, there's no reason not to start PE at the same time. Get them both working for you. With the right mindset, doing PE can be an additional motivator to be dedicated at losing the excess weight. The weight loss will be of far more benefit in your life than the PE will, but no one seems to be bothered by a larger penis.
        Handcramp
        Last edited by Handcramp; 05-13-2012, 11:14 AM. Reason: Not enough coffee yet....
        Wood is good!

Comment

Working...
        X