Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrinkles and shrinking

Hey all,

I did some PE exercises a year ago that led to some nice results. I didn't do it religiously, just every now and then and from it I gained extra girth and some extra length.

Lately, my penis seems to shrink while flaccid very much. Also, its skin has wrinkles on it. And i've been having issues with erections as well.

Should I go back to PE workouts or what?

tasem,
    >Should I go back to PE workouts or what? <
    Unless you think that there could be some other cause for your issues with erection, example diabetis, the answer is a resounding yes.

PE is great for improving and maintaining EQ (erection quality).

You should start a quality routine such as the JP90 and try to be as consistent and patient as possible. Do not under/over do it.

Create a log and record the specifics of each workout. I use a computer spreadsheet for my format. This will help your commitment and motivation. Include as much information as neccessary and a little more just to make it interesting when you go back and read it a year from now.

I also suggest supplimenting with L-Arginine especially if you do not have a lot of red meat in your diet. I take a 1/2 tsp with gatorade, two or three times a day. You can buy it in bulk powder form. This will cause you to have a larger and heavier flaccid and will promote better circulation. You can buy it online.

PEWarrior2011
    starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
    plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
    restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
    current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
    routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
    goal - keep gaining

Comment

Totally, go back into PE. You give me the impression that you're happy with your gains and overall size. Congrats! PE is also about keeping the ding dong as healthy as it can be. if you feel like you're losing EQ, some simple exercises done just a few times a week can help.

Consider doing jelqs and kegels/towel raises.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

thanks all for your replies. seems i will be getting back to PE.

Comment

Working...
        X