Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind & Body Connection of Penis Enlargement

Mind & Body Connection of Penis Enlargement

A lot of people don't realize that your mind has a very important fucking role toward if you make any gains or not.

Sure you might see a little, by not using the Mind & Body connection, but you will see a hell of a lot more if you use it.

Some people fail to invoke this as a true statement or don't even think about it.

Key Factors in The Mind & Body Connection

You must also visualize in your mind a few minutes a day of seeing your cock as huge or at your goal already.

Because if your mind just keeps thinking "oh, I will be that big one day" that is a future statement, and if you keep thinking like that, then your gains will always be just that.

In The Future~ And in that case, you will never come to see them in your present.

So if you have to, go in photo shop or another picture editing program and make your penis bigger.

That way your eyes and your mind can actually see what it would look like.

Don't use someone else's penis picture to cover yours. Just select the area around your cock in the pic and choose the option to free transform that area in the pic to a bigger size by stretching it wider and longer.

This will help you to visualize what it will LOOK like.

Now look at that picture of yourself everyday right before you close your eyes to visualize you life like that.

You might think about what a girls face would look like as you take down your pants. You might think about how big your bulge would be in public. You might think about how happy your are when you take a piss and see how big your cock is. Any thing that will put a fucking smile on your face and make you feel really good inside. Stuff like that.

Do this every day. This is very important.

You must feel the feeling of actually having this size now and how people would interact with you now that you have it. How it makes you feel happy and confidence.

Now that you have that part down, you need to also include some PEing in there everyday such as Jelqing, pumping, hanging, clamping, and using the penis expander.

So is gains really possible?

The answer is YES. And I am living proof.

Long ago I use to be 6 x 4 now I'm at 7 x 5.6 and still growing. It takes time.

The hardest part for me was testing different things to see what work best. Well... I say the hardest, but really it was just the most time consuming part I should say, to write things down and figure what I needed to change or add or take out. But it was worth it.

So basically, what I'm saying is, that you have to learn your own body.

If you see something isn't working like you hoped then change it.

Make sure to give yourself a whole month to test something first though. It will take at least that to see if things or going well and if you are gaining anything from your exercises.

There can only be a few reasons why you are not making gains.

I will list a few here to help you determine which it might be.

1. You are over training and not giving your body time to heal.
    2. You are not training enough and not putting in enough time to see results.
    3. You are not giving your body what it need to help the growth process. ex. vitamins & minerals
    4. You don't have a good mind set. In other words, your mind thinks negative thoughts about your enlargement process. (such as, I will never get to my goal, this is not working, I don't believe this is going to work for me, etc.)

Gaining is all about dedication, consistency and testing.

Dedication:
    You must give this your all, doing all your exercises daily and wanting to do them and feeling happy about doing them. If you are looking at your exercises as a chore are something you dread then your mind set is not right and you may not gain due to this.

Consistency: If you don't do your exercises daily and start feeling lazy and stop doing them when you are suppose to, then your gains will suffer. And again, if your are not feeling happy to do your exercises because of the benifits everyday, then your mind is in the wrong place.

Testing: You have to test different exercises with different reps and sets to see what work best on your body. Looking at someone Else's routine can help get you started to see what to do, but everybody's body grows at different rates. So you have to find out how your body is effected with different things. Once you find what works, stick to it until it doesn't work any more. Remember, don't fix something that isn't broke.

Hope this helps,
    Ronnie Rokk
    ronnierokk
    Last edited by ronnierokk; 05-14-2012, 05:46 AM. Reason: CORRECTIONS
    Need a PE Coach?

Hmm ok.

Comment

The first part sounds like new-age psychological mumbo-jumbo bullshit

I'm not really into all that visualisation crap

Gains can be equated as being force and tension over time = CREEP =plastic deformation = gains
      My progress log

Comment

Hmm I am usually inclined that way Pad then i got to thinking , rok mentions 4 variables.
        1. You are over training and not giving your body time to heal.
        2. You are not training enough and not putting in enough time to see results.
        3. You are not giving your body what it need to help the growth process. ex. vitamins & minerals
        4. You don't have a good mind set. In other words, your mind thinks negative thoughts about your enlargement process. (such as, I will never get to my goal, this is not working, I don't believe this is going to work for me, etc.)
        Unquote

The first 3 cover physical requirements and the fourth is mental. Now sometimes (often?) the mental creeps over into the physical, like the dedication and consistency. It's a positive message and can't do any harm ,with luck it will do some good.

Comment

I agree with the physical aspects of the post, and I also agree that dedication and consistency are vitally important to a successful PE journey

But it was my understanding that the mental aspect of his post referred to positive thinking, visualistaion, altering one's reality via the subconscious, which is not something that I personally believe in

I believe he was referring to this:

Creative visualization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (notice the note on the top af the page, this article is biased)
          My progress log

Comment

From my experience about wanting something and visualizing it.

I had brown eyes. I always wanted green ones. Over years they chenged their colour. Now there is green outern circle and brown inner. It probably works with dicks too.
            Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
            Current stats

Comment

Pics?
              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post

I had brown eyes. I always wanted green ones. Over years they chenged their colour. Now there is green outern circle and brown inner. It probably works with dicks too.
                Now I know who stole my Book Of The Dark Magic Arts.
                The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arkham View Post

What? I kinda want blue eyes and I have brown eyes. Time to start wanting it more, lol..
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I highly doubt that it was caused by visualisation, a quick google search turned this up:

Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a process that is caused by demelanisation of the iris, changes in eye colour can even be genetically predisposed

When did your change occur? Puberty?
                    My progress log

Comment

Padawan787,

Actually what I'm talking about here is the laws of attraction. If you have ever heard of that.

Your mind is a very powerful thing and can change your life and your body. Now I'm not saying that it will change your body alone, you have to do the exercises to contour or sculpt your body.

Rather you believe it or not, it works. I have used it and seen better and faster results.

The only way that I would see that it would not work for someone is that they are not following the instruction correctly.

It's not something that would hurt you. So what could be so bad as to just try it for one full month and she what happens.

If nothing happens different in your gains, then you can tell me that it wasn't helpful to you at all and you don't believe in it.

So what do you say?

Do you want to give it a try?

It can't hurt.

You everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                      I agree with the physical aspects of the post, and I also agree that dedication and consistency are vitally important to a successful PE journey

But it was my understanding that the mental aspect of his post referred to positive thinking, visualistaion, altering one's reality via the subconscious, which is not something that I personally believe in

I believe he was referring to this:

Creative visualization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (notice the note on the top af the page, this article is biased)
                      Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                        When did your change occur? Puberty?
                        Around 15yo and it looks like in the wiki article you posted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Green_eye_lashes.jpg
                        arkham
                        Last edited by arkham; 05-14-2012, 10:57 AM.
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

Visualization is a powerful tool that you use in every aspect of life.
                          I have read studies where visualization can help athletes increase performance. Arnold S. used to visualize his muscles getting bigger when he lifted weights. There's a lot of merit in using the mind.
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

ronnierokk glad to see some people out there getting a grip on the ascension! Are you into Abraham hicks or Bashar at all? Im quite into Bashar good stuff indeed.

Comment

I agree with this. I'd say even just having a positive attitude towards it and KNOWING that the excersises are working and feeling excitment towards that will help!

I believe its possible that because of the nature of "reality", your mind and focus can really "shape" what you see. There is a saying that the body is an outward expression of the mind.

I believe this is other areas like "ageing" aswell. I think when it comes down to it, we probabaly "age" because of a deep seated belief that we do. When in fact your body is constantly repairing and renewing cells, and so maybe we can control these things more if we choose? But you may hear people often say how they are "getting old". To me it seems they are only letting themselves by telling their brain thats whats happening haha.

So I think the same principle could be applied to this P.E. In my opinion anyway.
                              sacredrealm
                              Last edited by sacredrealm; 05-14-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X