Measuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring

I see that here it is said for length, a ruler is best used rather than a tape measure, and the opposite for girth obviously.

I was just wondering, why isnt a tape measure thought of as just as good or better for length, since it can stay closer to the penis, ie. follow the penis over the curve rather than being unflexible?

Anyway Ive used both and in 4 weeks, think I may have gained about .3 from the 6" I only just was when starting. However this is when I stick the end of the measure into my skin abit. I read that this is not cheating! haha.

Well, if you have a substantial curve, tape may be the way to go.

Rulers are better for what we call a 'bone pressed' measurement. You're on the right track. To measure your bone pressed erect length (BPEL) you push the ruler fully against your fat pad and to the pubic bone.

You mention pushing against the skin just a bit. Now do that again, but all the way. This way, when you measure next time you'll know if you gained, rather than just pushing a little harder against the skin.

When you just measure the visible length without pressing against the fat pad, we call that non bone-pressed or NBPEL.

Take both if you like, and record them. BPEL is considered to be a bit more consistent and reliable, since it's not affected by bodyweight fluctuations.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

A ruler is better for measuring length because you can't properly measure BPEL with a measuring tape. There's just no way to push it into the fat pad without distorting the measurements.

Comment

I've never bothered to measure a true bone pressed for this reason--because I
        prefer the tape measure which follows the configuration of my shaft.

Comment

I use a ruler even though I have a curve. I just use my left hand to hold my penis straight and use the ruler with my right hand.
          The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Hey guys, I am a bit confused with measuring still. I know to buy a ruler for BPEL measurement. What should I buy for girth. Should I measure after a JP90 session? I know I am bigger when I am warmed up and excersised. I dont feel that it would be the same if i just took off my pants to have sex though. Also we all know that small increase you get when you hold a kegel. Should that be included in the measurement?
            2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
            NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
            BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
            EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Comment

Measure before you do any PE, on an off day. Usually best to measure 2-3 days after all PE to make sure it's your real size. For measuring girth, get one of those measuring tapes from the sewing section of grocery or crafts stores. They're cheap and work perfectly.

Make sure you measure the same way every time to assure your measurements are always the same.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                I've never bothered to measure a true bone pressed for this reason--because I
                prefer the tape measure which follows the configuration of my shaft.
                what pe have you done since you started? I have been doing jp90 for 6 months and im trying to find something new..any tips?
                2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
                NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
                BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
                EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Comment

How strong into the bone do you need to press? Isn't that kind of artificial? I have an fat pad of about 2 inches, so naturally the penis will not look full size unless i lose it.

Comment

If you want accurate measurments you press to the bone so there's no fat in the way just the only thing between the bone and the ruler is skin.

Comment

Working...
                    X