Hey i have incorperated this excercise recently. As i heard about this from some post ages ago

I start with a few kegal pulls just incase to get a lengthy start then

Its basicly a upward jelq with 1 hand, and second hand ring hold around the head gland - underneath, then when jelqing up it pushes the head slightly and holding this allows rock hard erection and feels like a greats stretch

Basicly i am a extreme hard gainer and can only gain girth from experience very easily. I have incorperated this and its very very easy to do which i like - pretty much a comfortable wank. Have noticed a bigger head and mabye a slight length gain already - not going to measure til a month

If there is a name whats it called?