Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Gains...It's All About The Plan

Biggest Gains...It's All About The Plan

If you are new to PEing, or even if you are an aged pro, there is one point in a man's life where we all come to a sticking point.

So... how can we avoid this?

Well, it might not be fully avoidable to say the least, but we damn fucking sure can take some side measures to try and avoid it.

This first section in this post will go mostly to the beginner, but even the aged pro can learn a thing or two.

Here are some steps to take before you begin any PE routine, and this will become your foundation to learning what are the best ways to making your cock grow.

Step 1: Condition you penis slowly with simple Hand Enlarging Techniques such as the jelq.

Step 2:
    After about 1-2 weeks of this, your penis should be in good shape to start a testing phase.

Step 3
    : Decide what you want to do. ex. gain girth or length. Then decide what form of enlarging you want to try. ex. clamping, pumping, hanging, hand exercises.

Step 4:
    Do your home work and make sure you learn everything there is to know on what exercises you want to try first.

Step 5:
    Dedicate 1 full month just to that particular exercise, do not do more then one thing for one full month. This is very Important, because if you do more then one thing at a time, your testing results will not be accurate.

Let's say that you have chosen to try pumping. You did your home work, you know what you need to do and how to do it. And now you have your pump ready.

Testing phase must be composed of 1 full month, to get an accurate indication to see if you are growing or not.

1. Measure your cocks length with a ruler. Measure it's thickness by putting the ruler around your cock, to get it's circumference with a soft ruler or for it's more technical term, a tailor's fabric tape measure.

2. You can use a calender or make your own. Write down your starting size. Now, write down how many minutes you pumped for everyday.

3. If your cock gets sore, take off the number of days you need to, but make sure to write "Off" on the calender dates for your records, so you will know that you didn't pump on those days.

4. At the end of the month, measure your cock for girth and length and compare your size you have now to your starting size.

Your first test is done.

So what about my results and what do they mean?

Well...If you did not grow at all, that will tell you that you did not do it long enough from day to day.

You should have gotten at least a 1/2 cm if not more. Even if you only gained one single line on the ruler, that is still considered a gain.

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. And continue with what you are doing. But this time add in more minutes per day and see what happens at the end of the next month.

If you gain exactly the same
    , your body is responding to the rigors you are putting on it and adapting quickly to the stress you are putting on it. This is a good thing, because you are still growing and that's what counts. Up the minutes by a little more again this time and see what the out come will be.

If you gain more this time, you are headed in the right direction for a more faster gaining process. You can add more minutes again and see what happens. After this, if your results say you gain more. Keep going. If your results say you gained the same, keep going, but add more minutes. If your results after that say you did not gain. Take a few weeks off and start again. You may have hit a plateau.

If you did not gain at all, you may have pushed your body to hard and may not have taken off enough when you really needed to. Subtract some minutes, and make sure to take off, until your cock does not feel sore before starting again.

So... What happens now? What do I do next you might ask?

Now you can continue to try what you are trying and do more testing until you feel that you know what you can gain using that particular exercise, so basically you can say that you have mastered the device and your body.

If that is the case, you can now move on to another device such as hanging. Once you have mastered that, with all the test, you can either move on to the next thing, or you can add the two you have mastered together, and get Super Stats, but be careful and don't over do it.

So let's look at the main key point in this lesson.

If you do not test in this fashion

You can't test your body for growth, if you are doing to many things at once.
    2. You will never know what is doing what to you, and what is giving you the best gains.
    3. You are just spinning your wheels trying to figure out how you are growing or why you are not growing.

You need to know what gives you the best growth and what gives them to you the fastest and the only way you can learn this is to test one thing at a time.

No one wants to take a life time to get a big fucking cock man. In this day and age everybody wants it now.

Well I'm here to tell you that you can't get it now, it takes time and that's a fucking fact mojado!

But if you take out all the guess work and do it right the first time by testing, you are by far gonna see results faster then the guy that don't know what the hell he is doing.

After you have mastered several of these devices and exercises, then you can mix and match them together to give you the fastest gains possible.

Because now you know, how your body grows the fastest and which devices or methods to use to get those fastest gains in the most limited amount of time possible.

Well... that's about it for this lesson, hope this helps you get on the road to gaining faster with less plateaus.

See you next time.

Hope this helps,
    Ronnie Rokk
    ronnierokk
    Last edited by ronnierokk; 05-18-2012, 11:53 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar
    Need a PE Coach?

So thats a few lengthy, well researched posts in the last couple days.

Not sure what that means but good effort although i disagree with bits of them.

You lobbying for mod or something?

"How much is enough"?
    MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Project-9 View Post
      So thats a few lengthy, well researched posts in the last couple days.

Not sure what that means but good effort although i disagree with bits of them.

Hahaha,

Not at all Project-9.

I only have a certain time frame to deliver all the knowledge I can to help others on here, because I'm a supervisor on an oil rig in Africa.

The rig blocks sites like this so I can't post anything.

The rig is currently updating stuff on the system so the block is down for the time being so I'm taking advantage of being able to get on here and share my knowledge while I'm here at work.

Ronnie Rokk
      Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Was thinking the same thing! I'll have to read that one later off to work.

Comment

One weakness I'd ID off the bat is the need for multiple initial maximum measurements on different days using the same method and taking the highest number and using that.

Blood flow is dictated by many things like sleep, water balance, diet, and weight. Multiple readings should give you a more accurate starting point.

Otherwise, I'm reading it.
          Current (1/5/12): NBPEL: 16.5 cm (6.49 in) BPEL: 17.4 cm (6.85 in) EG: 13.99 cm (5.51 in)

Short Term Goal: Growth in any direction

Long Term Goal: NBPEL:17.78 cm (7 in) EG: 15.24 cm (6 in)

Comment

Originally posted by ronnierokk View Post
            Hahaha,

Not at all Project-9.

I only have a certain time frame to deliver all the knowledge I can to help others on here, because I'm a supervisor on an oil rig in Africa.

The rig blocks sites like this so I can't post anything.

The rig is currently updating stuff on the system so the block is down for the time being so I'm taking advantage of being able to get on here and share my knowledge while I'm here at work.

Ronnie Rokk
            Ahh, So you have had time to compose these.

Good effort, just because i disagree with some of it doesn't make it valuable. Some of this PE stuff is a touch dogmatic.

Keep it up man.

"How much is enough"?
            MORE

Comment

Originally posted by openmatrix View Post
              One weakness I'd ID off the bat is the need for multiple initial maximum measurements on different days using the same method and taking the highest number and using that.

Blood flow is dictated by many things like sleep, water balance, diet, and weight. Multiple readings should give you a more accurate starting poinr

Otherwise, I'm reading it.

I hear ya, i measure once a month and only when im feeling good....A watched pot never boils!

"How much is enough"?
              MORE

Comment

Ahh, So you have had time to compose these.

Good effort, just because i disagree with some of it doesn't make it valuable. Some of this PE stuff is a touch dogmatic.

Keep it up man.
                Thank you very much for that
                Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Working...
                X