upward curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upward curve

i have a nice upward curve. will jelqing make it go away? anyway i could make it curve upward even more? im just worried jelqing will make my curve go away. also, how can you make your penis head/glans larger? i want a big mushroom head...

Hello , I have an upward curve too and there was no effect on it after a respectable time of jelqing . Still curved as I wish it to be.

Comment

I have an upward curve and I jelq pointing down and sometimes straight out and my curve hasn't lessened yet.

Comment

It usually takes hard work to 'correct' a curve, when that's what a guy wants to do. So unless you deliberately apply stretches and jelqing in a way to emphasize lengthening of the upper tunica, you should not lose any of the curvature you like having.
        Wood is good!

Comment

I've been jelqing, stretching and clamping on and off for years and haven't noticed any reduction in my upwards curve, which I'm grateful for as women like it, IME. Unless you went out of your way to jelq against the curve I'm sure you'll be fine.

Comment

There have been reports of improvements in unwanted curvature with certain jelqing and pumping techniques, but I'm not aware of anyone losing a desirable curve by jelqing.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
            Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I have been hanging for several months, still have my curve. I think your curve is safe.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X