Is it ok to PE after masturbating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to PE after masturbating?

Is if ok to PE after masturbating? I tried it earlier today but it felt a little too tender so I stopped. Has there been any studies/experience with benefits/cons of PEing shortly after masturbating?

It's sometimes necessary for the younger guys with extreme virility if they want to avoid full erection during PE work. No, masturbating won't hurt you, or impede your progress. It can interfere if it leaves you unable to achieve needed partial erection for good jelqing, but that's more a concern for those of us farther along in life and who have much longer refractory periods.

Don't deny yourself regular ejaculation. Your long-term prostate health will benefit.
    Handcramp
    Last edited by Handcramp; 05-19-2012, 02:18 PM. Reason: The usual keyboard incompetence....
    Wood is good!

Comment

Just to reinforce what handcramp said, I would regularly do it, I would do PE sometimes even straight after masturbating, and I did this over my whole 3 months that i've logged and still gained 0.35", So it didn't impede my results in the slightest, 1 person isn't exactly the greatest or most reliable sample size but I think many people are the same
      I'm back!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I did it right after masturbating and it took a little longer to get to the jelq erection needed (refractory period?) and was a little tender at first. I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any long term issues. Thanks again!

Comment

It is an individual thing, it may also depend on what you o for a routine. for example if one wishes to jelque it may be counter productive if you were to stay completely flacid, how ever if one is into hanging and isnt able to get rid of an erection while he is trying to get the hanger on then whipping skippy to lose the boner would be perfect. Some guys can jelque right after beating the bishop but others cannot.
          In your case you were a bit tender and it didnt work out, this could also change over time.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

ok, it wont prevent gains, but will masturbating right before PE cause damage? In regards to shape....

Comment

No.
              Why did you revive this old thread?
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
              X