Testicle Jelqing and Google Search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle Jelqing and Google Search

As some of you know I am a big proponent of testicle jelqing, and have worked on improving my technique regarding it. Was surprised when I did a google search the other day and the first thing that came up is one of my PEGym posts. Kinda of cool I guess to be #1, but more importantly, anyone not a member who did the same kind of search would have been led to us here at the gym. Once someone looks in, I am confident we can hook them as members. While I had posted the same subject at MOS at the time, I have long ago quit going there as I favor our site here way more.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

What are the benefits of testicle jelqing?
    Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

Better hang with less turtling, increased testes size, perhaps with that an increase in testosterone production. My signature has the link. This exercise will not give you massive balls or incredible hang, it helps mainly those guys like myself whose testicles tended to stay turtled most of the time.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yes rb I actually had my balls going internal when I got cold . Didn't have to do a great deal of work to cure that issue ,even so I did notice some ball size increase which I wasn't looking for but hey. Slight libido increase also.

Comment

This exercise will not give you massive balls or incredible hang, it helps mainly those guys like myself whose testicles tended to stay turtled most of the time.
          Hey rbi, I was wondering if you know any ways to get bigger balls beyond the testicle jelqs? I'm going to do the testicle jelqs for starters!
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

No I don't. I never even considered my testes size when I started this program, all I wanted was better sack hang. Since I have never measured my testes I can't for certain say how much larger they are, but I use 10% or so as a conservative number.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
            X