Privacy issues - how to do PE when privacy is rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy issues - how to do PE when privacy is rare

Let me tell you some words about myself first: I'm now 24 yrs old and like you guys am obsessed with the idea of getting a bigger penis. I've been motivated many many times to start a routine and do PE to increase my size, but there was always one thing that kept me from continuously doing my exercises: lack of privacy. I HATE that fact, and thats why I finally wanna change it - and help other guys here if they have the same problems.

I live in an appartment with 2 other people, that means that I'm not too often all alone, and I don't fell comfortable locking up my door cause we never do that in our house. That means I'm not all by myself on a regular basis, which sucks. I also hang out a lot with my girlfriend and she doesn't know about PE, so I can't do it whilst with her.

Yada yada yada, I just too often don't have the privacy to regularly work out, period.

In this thread I want to collect ideas about doing PE with very limited privacy. I'm sure many of you have some very useful tips to when and how to do it, so pls contribute!

I start with little example of my own:
    I was at the university last week, finished with my course, and knew that if I went home my roommates would be there and I would have no privacy to jelq, so I just went into a calm, very un-frequented toilet in my university and did a 15 min jelq session! No one came in during that time, no one noticed, and I had a nice session!

let's hear some more stuff like that and help all the guys here who (think they) don't have the privacy to PE regularly!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Summary of all the advices:

- Split up: Stretch when waking up, Jelq before bed
    - Jelq before shower, stretch in shower
    - Stretch after urinating
    - Bed Fowfers and Fowfers while sitting down working
    - Stretch while crapping
    - Take lotion with you everywhere you go, you might find a quiet place & time to put in a jelq session
    soon2bhuge
    Last edited by soon2bhuge; 05-22-2012, 04:45 AM.
    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
    08/16/18: ? x ?

You can split it up, stretches when you wake up, Jelque before bed. Do you have your own room?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You just need to find out when it is the best available time and how. Example, I am currently deployed overseas and have roommates. We share showers although divided. I have made it tocome to my room late at night. So I take a hot shower for the warm up and stretching phase. I then immediately go to my room where the bunk beds are all covered for privacy and conduct my jelqs there in the dark and finish off with ballooning. THat of course is if I can't do the jelqs in the shower. Just find out where you can squeeze yours in.
      (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
      (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Just jelq in the bathroom before your morning shower and stretch while your in the shower, simple
        My progress log

Comment

You could make a rice sock and warm up while still in bed under your covers, you could also do stretches while in bed.
          Don't give up!
          My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

A few stretches every time you urinate too

EDIT: And fowfers in bed, LAS's while sitting down working
            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Staysup View Post
              You could make a rice sock and warm up while still in bed under your covers, you could also do stretches while in bed.
              Rice socks are ok if you can reheat them. But if you microwave one too long they will burn, and by the time it is still hot but not too hot, mine was only good for a few minutes. Obviously he can't keep going back and forth from the microwave. For jelqing he could take a cup of water to bed with him, put on some water based lube, then periodically dip his fingers in the water to keep everything moist enough for jelqing purposes.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

The best option is to split up your workout. After waking, during shower, before bed are a few good examples. For example, if there is not enough time, I will do my regular PE exercises during the afternoon, but will do my kegel workout before bed. You can also do 10' or more after you wake up etc.
                The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

Married with 3 kids and one on the way (thanks to PE FORUM!!!) ,
                  ok I split it up too, I stretch while I am taking a crap, usually throw in a 100 2-3 second jelqs (have lotion handy) if everything is still quiet in the house (usually a dora the explorer dvd will give you 30 min of quality PE time) I'll do another 100 v jelqs and some big all squeezes.

I have a small lotion in my briefcase and do some more PE exercises in the office bathroom. (100-150 slow jelqs/100 v jelqs/10 15 sec squeezes/stretches) These all will be light and relaxed, because I cant warm properly, so I am not sure if this is good advise, but I have gotten some good gains so far.
                  01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                  03/04/13
                  BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Great advice so far, guys! keep it up! I'll soon summarize all of the advices in my first post so guys get it quicker!
                    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                    08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Working...
                    X