Thread: Turtling, quick question
- 05-21-2012 #1
I started yesterday again with a routine i'm gonna stick to for atleast 3 months.
a couple of minutes ago, I experienced some turtling for awhile. Does this mean I'm overtraining? I'm gonna try to recognize what my body is telling me everyday.
Today is still an ONday for me
Tomorrow is OFFday
- 05-21-2012 #2
Turtling is normal. Don't worry about it unless your eq drops, that is a sure sign of over training.
It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells
- 05-21-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
I can "turtle" for a day if I have done a intense exercise, not dramatically but just noticeable, then it goes back and get fuller again. No problem, we all turtle a bit right after our routines. But we're all
different of course. Most of us do.BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
EG......4.9 . .5.50..,.6
START Nov 2009
- 05-21-2012 #4
Okay thanks for the replies!
- 05-21-2012 #5
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Yea, it's more of a natural response to the tissue stimulation from PE. The tissues are "shocked" and they retract in response. Later on, they loosen back up.
- 06-26-2012 #6
- By spartan456 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2011, 05:58 PM
- By frb3 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:37 AM
- By Normandy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2010, 05:42 PM
- By real-spartan in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2010, 01:11 PM
- By NSF001 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 04:28 PM