- 05-23-2012 #1
Here's what I posted in my log today:
I'm not sure if this information is already out there but today I figured out a great way to really stress the dorsal side (septum).
I've been pretty focused on stretching that area because I have an upward curve and I think if I can relax it a bit I can get some new growth to start. Don't get me wrong, I like my upward curve, but I'm willing to sacrifice some of it to get more gains!
Anyways, I was reading the big RSDT (rice sock duct tape fulcrum) thread over on the bibhanger forums and was interested in the part where you make a little "valley" in the rice sock to allow your dick to fit right in it so the septum won't "slide around" like it does when you do downward fulcrums with a flat object.
I've been having the same problems with my manual stretches, but I didn't really feel like making a new fulcrum to use because it's much easier to use my hands. Initially I cupped my hand to form a little "valley" while I did a straight-out stretch and it worked pretty well. Definitely felt more of a stretch than when the "cord" slides around on a flat fulcrum. Then I started making the valley smaller and smaller by closing my hand, and the stretch got even better. Then I realized all I need to do is just squeeze my dingus laterally in order to hold the "cord" in place for stretching.
I felt an AMAZING stretch when doing this. These are my exact steps:
- Stretch dingus straight out OR straight down
- Reach down with your other hand (PALM FACING DOWN) and squeeze your dingus laterally using your index and thumb (vary the intensity of the squeeze until you find the perfect level)
- Use your ring and pinky fingers to pull UP lightly on your shaft while holding the squeeze
- Enjoy the stretch
It will take some experimentation to get it right. I'm not sure if there is an "optimum" location on the shaft to squeeze, just try different places until it feels good. I usually squeeze a little below my circ scar.
I can literally see the dorsal side being deformed. When I let go of the stretch my dorsal side is obviously not as curved as it was before the stretch. I don't have an upward curve when flaccid, but my dorsal side is straight while my under side is a little curved. After the stretch you can see the dorsal side is less straight and more rounded as if I was creating a downward curve.
Sorry for the long explanation, I'm just pretty excited and wanted to tell the story, lol. I think I will be using these in my routine from now on.
Last edited by eow.; 05-23-2012 at 04:22 PM.Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip
- By jackcaliper in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2012, 09:38 PM
- By Knuckle Up in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2010, 04:21 PM
- By deitz in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:26 AM
- By rekcub in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:49 PM
- By C.Phantasy in forum The GymReplies: 9Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:02 PM