- 05-24-2012 #1I've been PEing now for 7 months (mainly just jelqing) and want to get into clamping. I've gotten small length gains recently from jelqing but no girth gains in like 5 months and I think it's time to step it up. My question is what should my split be? I was thinking of being very conservative, something like 3xweek starting out at 3x3 minutes and adding a minute every week with a long 20 min warm up. Maybe 5 min of light jelqing before. Another question I have is the erection level on which to clamp. Should I clamp on when semi hard then masturbate to full erection? Clamping at a lower erection level def seems much safer. I was also thinking maybe I shouldn't clamp at all though and maybe just try some more advanced manual exercises like Ulis.
What do you guys think?
- 05-24-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- By etq164 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:19 PM
- By bikerider09 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:06 PM
- By night_hawk in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2011, 01:19 PM
- By Gator in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 42Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:30 PM
- By Radiohead in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:29 PM