Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy ass stretches without pain and good stretch

Hi guys

I had some trouble with the LAS's. I just couldnt manage to do these without hurting my testicles and/or penis. I think I found a good way to give it a good stretch without any pain. I was wondering what your thoughts are about this. With the normal LAS"s you have to sit on your penis and/or testicles. Both ways hurt my testicles and the skin of my penis. If i have it correctly, the main goal of this exercise is to stretch the base of the penis. So it wouldn't mather if you don't actually sit on your entire penis, right? I made a picture with paint to illustrate what i have found.

LAS.JPG

It's not the best creation but i think it good enough to show what i mean.

What i do is i get a pillow and fould it up. I lay it on a chair at about the middle. Then i do a normal LAS so i put my dick between my legs and stretch it back. Then i sit on the pillow with my ass in the air. In the picture, my dick is the blue thing and my balls the green. In this way, their is no pressure on the dick or the balls, but if you move your ass and legs forward it gives a good stretch at the base of the penis. For me it's the best if i sit straight up with my back because sometimes if i lean back, my ass sits on the balls.

Do you guys think that this will work ass good at normal LAS's or maybe better or worse?

Well if you feel more of a stretch that way without pain or any other negative PI afteror during, then it's the better way for you.

Comment

So it doesn't matter that I don't actually sit on my entire penis? Because what gives a big flaccid with the LAS's? The stretch at the base of the penis, or also the fact that with normal LAS's you sit on your entire penis?

Comment

Working...
      X