what do u think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u think??

Just finished my version of the jp90. Gained +0.3 EL and +0.3...now I'm goin for mostly length. Ima start out with 3 length exercises for 30 mins and 2 girth exercises for 20...so when I increase my workout times should I add in another exercise or jus make the exercises I'm doin longer???

There's a few schools of thought here. Some people will tell you to focus on length before girth. That is, do only length exercises until you see growth or reach your length goals.

Others might move on to just one (or a primary) exercise ... hanging, extending, clamping, edging, and so on.

Whichever way you go, I'd treat it a little like being in the gym ... I'd be inclined to focus on doing a decent number of exercises with the best concentration, form and intensity that you can bring.

If you throw in too many exercises (of any type: length or girth) your mind might tend to wander through getting to the next exercises, rather than focusing on the quality of the exercise "at hand".

See what i did there?

The beauty in what you're proposing to do is that it will give you more time to see what works best for you ... more time to listen to your body.

So your plan sounds generally fine for the next stage of your PE journey ... 3 for length and 2 for girth. But focus on good correct form as well as visualising yourself getting bigger and longer.

Good luck

Comment

I love to alternate my exercises; 2 reasons why: 1) your penis gets different types of tension applied it, which exercises it in different ways, 2) it eases some of the boredom of doing the same exercise over and over again. If you think of lifting weights, there are many different exercises that work the same muscles/muscle groups, and there are workouts that involve many different and alternating exercises to strengthen your muscles by putting them through different types of tension and resistance. This principle, whatever it's called, is why I believe in using alternating exercises, also keeping your workout new and fresh every 4-6 weeks.
      EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
      X