Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGC theory is 4 years old...What's the verdict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC theory is 4 years old...What's the verdict?

I'm a classic "tunia limiting factor guy" and was considering changing my routine to focus on more tunica/ligs exercises. Before I do I want to know if it is legit. If it is true surely people will vouch for it. Right?
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

I feel as if the TGC theory is correct, it reads more like a list of facts to me then theory. I am sold on it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      I feel as if the TGC theory is correct, it reads more like a list of facts to me then theory. I am sold on it.
      Good enough for me. Time for some 70/30 length to girth work. Thanks Big O!

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I'm pretty against the TGC theory personally. It makes sense and looks great on paper but I haven't really seen it work and it seems to say that 100% erections would be impossible if your BPFSL was much more than your BPEL which clearly isn't the case. I don't know, there is a lot of stuff about it that, too me, doesn't add up.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I don't agree with TGC theory. Your CCs will blow up to whatever size your tunica is, period, given you have normal blood flow.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
            I don't agree with TGC theory. Your CCs will blow up to whatever size your tunica is, period, given you have normal blood flow.
            So why doesnt your BPEL get as long as your stretched flacid length? Is your dick missing tunica at the end of it. things that make you go hmmmmm!
            I know that my stretched flacid was at about 6.6 or 6.7 at best and my BPEL was at 6 7/8ths before I decided to go with the TGC theory. My gains had stopped and I went and reread the theory, decided that my tunica was my limiting factor and chose hanging as my best option, once I finally hit the weight required to gain ( toughr gainer than i originally thought ) I started to finally gain again and my stretched flacid is now actually a hair longer than my BPEL, this was not the case before. To myself i have proven that it works, that does not meen you are wrong, just stateing my case for my opinion.
            Now when my stretched flacid is 1/2 inch longer than my blue steel boner I will incorperate a jelquing routine to expand my CCs and get the full inflation, thus ending up with a longer fatter more glorious peice of man meat to show. I plan on streaking accross the Seattle Sounders soccer field one day with PEGym painted on my chest.
            Last edited by BigO; 05-27-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

It's all about elasticity and also the other tunica layers besides the longitudinal layer that determine final size/shape once it's fully hard. Also, ligaments are much more relaxed when flaccid.

Dick missing tunica? No.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                It's all about elasticity and also the other tunica layers besides the longitudinal layer that determine final size/shape once it's fully hard. Also, ligaments are much more relaxed when flaccid.

Dick missing tunica? No.
                I was just playing, a weak attempt at humor! I am not really dissagreeing with you, more of a why I believe in it comment. After all you make as good a case with your view, and your inch and a quarter longer ding a ling, Cheers

Comment

I actually just started a poll on this theory and your input would be appreciated and valuable to the poll if you have a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    I actually just started a poll on this theory and your input would be appreciated and valuable to the poll if you have a minute.
                    Haha sorry, must have misread the post. Sure I'll head on over to the poll.

Comment

I have found it sound, though things may not always fit nice and neat into it. Girth work was what's needed. Stretching plus a variety if girth work have taken me from.

BPSFL of 7 5/8" to 8 1/2"
                      BPEL of 7 1/4" to 8 1/4"
                      EG of 4 3/4" to 5 1/4"
                      EQ of a 6.5 to 9.5

TCG theory told me I needed girth work, and girth work I did to enhance my smooth muscle as I had poorer erections and had lost a little bit of size over the last couple of years do to overuse of PMO.

Its not the be all end aloof PE, but it is a good starting point. It's all about the plastic deformation of connective tissue.
                      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I've adapted my routine to the theory and I'm really hopeful (no pun intended).

I'm doing a 3 days on and 1 off. A lot of tunica work with tunica tugs, bundled stretches, and A & V stretches along with heavy stretching.

Day 1 is all stretching/tunica work followed by low erection jelqing.
                        Day 2 is more stretching/tunica work followed by edging and SupraSlammers. SS are fantastic BTW! Love them.
                        Day 3 is day 1
                        Day 4 is a complete rest day.

It's all in my log where I document every little detail. Fingers Crossed...

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

TGC works for me...my limiting factor before was my smooth muscle, I couldn't make a good EQ because of that..then I minimize my stretching sessions...and focus on jelqs, after a week my EQ become rock hard...that is my opinion...
                          Starting Stats
                          April 12, 2012
                          FL - 3.5 in
                          BPEL - 5.2 in
                          EG - 4.3 in

Current Stats (After 3 months)
                          July 16, 2012
                          FL - 4.00 in
                          BPEL - 5.875 in
                          EG - 4.5 in

Short Term Goal
                          BPEL - 6 in
                          EG - 4.75 in

Long Term Goal
                          BPEL - 7 in
                          EG - 5.5 in

Comment

I think it makes a lot of sense, but I feel like jelqs is the way to go when starting out. I will apply this in my future girth directed routine though.
                            Initial measurements: 16x11 cm
                            Current measurements 18x12,5
                            Long term goal: 20x16 cm

Comment

Working...
                            X