Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and gains

Hy everyone,
    i am so curios about edging and gains,Is there anyone who did only edging and had gains?I have noticed that when i edge and do hard kegels(rk and K) my dick is so loaded with blood and i decided to mesaure it so i did it was something else i can tell you.My erect size of penis is 15.5 cm but after long edging sesion i mesaure it it was 16 exactly.I didn't mesaure girth but i can assure you girth was bigger also.Is there any possibility that edging with kegels can make you penis bigger?I think i am going to try only edging for one month just to see will i go over 16 cm.
    Credo, quia absurdum.
    My log-https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...urnal-log.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...largement.html
    My progress log

Comment

I`ve been edging since about when I hit puberty. I think I`m naturally big, I remember some comments about my size as early as in highschool, but some guys on the site think edging might have contributed to my current size. I don`t know, but maby.

Edit: I didn`t edge as PE. I came natural to me, it fealt good and I didn`t know I was doing anything special.
      ThomasJohnThomas
      Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 05-28-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link.I have read it all already
        I think i will spend some time with just doing edging and kegels.No pe for a while,maybe i get some results from this and be happy with them.
        Credo, quia absurdum.

Comment

This sounds like a great way to PE .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I remember in another thread it said at first edging is good for enlargement, but after a while, the time taken to gain from it increases tremendously. I would include it in your routine, but not make it the be all and end all of your PE. Unless you only want to increase your stamina.
            Don't give up!
            My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

personally i think it does back when i edged 45 mins per day on and off randomly i was gaining 1cm per month in length in combination with jelqing and stretches i will go back to it this summer when i have more time

Comment

Originally posted by Staysup View Post
                I remember in another thread it said at first edging is good for enlargement, but after a while, the time taken to gain from it increases tremendously. I would include it in your routine, but not make it the be all and end all of your PE. Unless you only want to increase your stamina.
                The link Pad provided in post 2 had some ideas on how to deal with the time issue.

Comment

I agree with that.After a while it becomes non productive as it used to be.But when i notice that then i will input pe into my routine.Guys today i was doing edging and mesaure 16.3 cm...that's almost one cm in such short time.Kegels are the key especially reverse one.If i could hit 17 cm trought edging i would be so happy with that that i think i will not do any pe after that...my girth i crazy it look's like it's another penis in my hand.I am so sorry that i couldn't mesaure girth i don't have equipment yet but i think it's better then lenght.Also i feel stamina is lot better then it used to be,never had problem with it but now it's even better because i am learning to control my self when i hit ponr.Also i mesaured my flaccid state after edging(had to wait 10 minutes to mesaure-won't go down) and flaccid size was also 1 cm bigger then it used to be.So why put pe in this when this works for me?I have seen my penis getting bigger after 5 sessions of edging and kegels for almost 1 cm
                  Credo, quia absurdum.

Comment

I made outstanding gains in EQ from edging, and my allready short refractory period has been almost eliminated. I can keep going even after ejaculating, without losing hardness, sometimes for 3-4 ejaculations, depending on how much sex and/or masturbation I've had.

Sometimes this is a curse, because my lady often doesn't want to continue if it takes more than 30 minutes for my first ejaculation, and I've still got a lead pipe betwixt my legs
                    Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

Edging does help the intensity of your shots, but from what I read taking zinc and drinking a lot of water is the best way to maximize the amount. I just climaxed after 3 days of almost nonstop edging (minus eating, sleeping and a few breaks here and there) and holy shit do my balls feel drained. However the volume wasnt as I thought it would be, the intensity was outstanding (flew almost 3 feet in the air while lying down) and I am fucking exhausted. I'm gonna go to sleep for a few days now lol.
                      Current 5.5 BPEL x 5.25 MSEG- Goal 7 BPEL x 6 MSEG

Comment

The thread was about edging for penis growth.

Comment

Working...
                        X