rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest

How can you guys tell that you need rest? Sore penis? Weak eq? ...I'm tryin to figure this out, because I'm scared to overwork myself again, but not underworld also
    Current:
    BPEL 6.5in
    MEG 5.5in
    Goal:
    BPEL 7.5in
    MEG 6in

Sore, tired, weak; hmmm when I feel that way I take a nap. So how about giving the guy a nap for a few days. He may be very happy when he wakes up!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Don't wait for PI signs to go sour before you decide to rest. Rest days should be considered part of your PE routine.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Thanks guys, i needed to confirm this. Injuries suck Hahah. I'm just tryin to make sure im not underworking myself either, I dont wanna waste too much time. I'll probably go 2 on 1 off . Then switch it uo to 5 on and 2 off and so and so, jus to kimda keep my penis suprised, a nd not plateau . Along with mixed
        Current:
        BPEL 6.5in
        MEG 5.5in
        Goal:
        BPEL 7.5in
        MEG 6in

Comment

I do rest days during weekends always, sometime I just dont do it because doing other stuff, i varieswhen I take the rest. You learn to take them at the right time, just try, and try hard to listen to you penis.
          Its not easy in the beginning but you will, but only if you try hard.
          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I'm try to pe everyday until I can't tell I need rest , than see how many days I can go straight and than how many day to fully recover
            Current:
            BPEL 6.5in
            MEG 5.5in
            Goal:
            BPEL 7.5in
            MEG 6in

Comment

What takes longer to heal ,girth or length? If any
              Current:
              BPEL 6.5in
              MEG 5.5in
              Goal:
              BPEL 7.5in
              MEG 6in

Comment

Working too hard to maintain an erection during jelqing is usually my tell tale sign that I need rest...
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

i like that post big dick. Thats means that i been getting tired pretty fast and need rest. if your working too hard too maintain an erection that means the eq is low? so that means(for some of us) if your eq is low you need rest? speakin of which i need some rest tomorrow :P
                  Current:
                  BPEL 6.5in
                  MEG 5.5in
                  Goal:
                  BPEL 7.5in
                  MEG 6in

Comment

I think this is gonna vary from person to person, but for me I can tell by my drive and how horny I am. If I have a very engorged flaccid and feel like rubbing one out, then it is time to exercise. If not, then I wait untill this returns so that i get a high quality session out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TurtleProblems View Post
                      I think this is gonna vary from person to person, but for me I can tell by my drive and how horny I am. If I have a very engorged flaccid and feel like rubbing one out, then it is time to exercise. If not, then I wait untill this returns so that i get a high quality session out of it.
                      yeah how horny you are is reflected through EQ. Im glad to hear this, i was workin my penis out even when my eq was pretty low. maybe ill gain faster too . all i really work on is girth mainly with supra slammers , there was a thread where a guy was experimenting on one intense girth work out day with 3 days of rest because he said we require more rest with girth and that we need to let all the tissues fully heal to work out again and see better gains ...
                      Current:
                      BPEL 6.5in
                      MEG 5.5in
                      Goal:
                      BPEL 7.5in
                      MEG 6in

Comment

Working...
                      X