Stretching, Jelqing, and Edging!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching, Jelqing, and Edging!

Does anyone have any videos on stretching? Also any videos on edging? I started JP90 2 weeks ago and I believe i am doing it right as far as jelqs go, but as far as stretching and edging i would like videos to see if i'm doing it right, i don't know if i need to pull harder on stretches or what? and i don't want to be wasting my time for months to end up not be doing it right, so someone please help me if you can!
    Current Stats: BPEL: 6.25 (4-4-12)

Short term goal: BPEL: 6.75"

Mid-Term goal: BPEL: 7"

Long-Term goal: BPEL: 8"+

did u find out anything bout these ? i think im doing them myslef wrong , i can feel a bit minor pain in the base of my dick near the pubic :/

Comment

A video of stretching would be a guy grabbing just under his glans and pulling with an overhand or underhand ok grip.
      A video of edging would be a guy masturbating.

Comment

steve , when we edge ( jerk ) its like before you jizz , you just release the wanking motion , and wait till the sensation backs away and then you hit wanking until and do the same right?
        and when do u know when you can stop ? cuz when i stop i know i can handle few more but it might " slip away " and ruin the 3 day no jizzing routine :P

Comment

You can stop as many times as you want, it's up to you if you want to hold a hard kegel at PONR or to stop and let your arousal drop then continue edging. All the info is infront of your finger tips, just have to search.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

Comment

It's also best to use a light pull when you first start out with PE. Your penis isn't conditioned enough for a hard pull, so you want to strengthen it up slowly over time by starting small and slowly increasing the work load.
            It's better to be safe and go smaller than necessary than rip your dick off and take time off to rest.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
            X