Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on routine for more length gain

Hi ALL,

My target is gaining more length first and even though I have been doing jelqs, I have not gained much in girth.

My routine is like;
    - Warmup 5 mins
    - Stretches x 5 directions x 30 seconds x 2 times
    - V stretches x 30 seconds x 2 times
    - jelqs x 40% x 100 times
    - V - jelqs x 70% x 50 times
    - jelqs x 70% x 50 times
    - wash off

I'm currently on 1 on 2 off.
    The session takes about 45 mins and since 2011 April I've been doing about on average 10-12 sessions per month (except December 2011 - unable due to busy schedule).

I started with 13.3cm (NBPEL) in April 2011 and currently, measures 15.5cm (NBPEL)

My questions:
    1. Please comment on my routine and point out what can be done to improve.
    2. Will my gains be improved if I incorporate a clamping session once every week or is it better not to do any clamping.
    3. Will edging sessions during off days help length gains and recovery
    4. Anyone experience with gain difference by using a penis sleeves.

Thanks to ALL
    blueman2011
    Last edited by blueman2011; 06-01-2012, 11:55 PM.

Lookin good dude! If you're gaining, stick with this workout and ride out the gains. Add some kegels and edging for stamina and you've pretty much maximized what's possible at your stage. I HIGHLY urge you to experiment with clamping, the reason being that experimentation will help you find your own path to success.

-Dance
    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Anything done over 60% is not PE.
      Edging right after the session is very beneficial. Keeps the blood flowing in and out, not ejaculating at the end gives you flaccid hang adding to the flaccid gains.
      Clamping is primarily a girth exercise. You should be conditioned enough to try it though.
      12 sessions a month means 3 sessions a week (4 days off). I'd recommend 5 days on and two days off, or at least, four working days. 2 on 1 off also works great. (that'd mean 19-20 sessions a month)
      Warm up for 10 mins at least. Include warm down in your routine.
      "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

Originally posted by cris_jos View Post
        I do not understand it. So a 80-90% erection Uli is not going to help with girth at all?? Or maybe you meant that no length excercise will work over this percentage?
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by cris_jos View Post
          Edging right after the session is very beneficial. Keeps the blood flowing in and out, not ejaculating at the end gives you flaccid hang adding to the flaccid gains.
          Clamping is primarily a girth exercise. You should be conditioned enough to try it though.
          12 sessions a month means 3 sessions a week (4 days off). I'd recommend 5 days on and two days off, or at least, four working days. 2 on 1 off also works great. (that'd mean 19-20 sessions a month)
          Warm up for 10 mins at least. Include warm down in your routine.
          The reason I do 1on 2 off is that by experience I've come to learn that I don't heal that fast. Until a month ago I did warm down 5 minutes after each session. But that does not seem to help heal fast. So I think 1 on 2 off has helped me.

I don't think starting a routine sore will help.

Comment

Your routine is not bad at all but lighten up on the erection level while jelging until you have been PE'ing for a while which may be one of the reasons you are not gaining much in length. The less the EQ the more you target the length. Take it down to 40-50% where you can get the slight stretch with the jelg and remember to keep that thing lubricated.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

You should continue what you do if it is still working. I would add in some Ulis at the end of the workout + Supra Slammers off days.
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
              X