Thread: In theory: rest days
- 06-05-2012 #21
Rest days for the weener are determined by your own peronal experiences. I have tried one day, two days and have even taken 10 days off before so I am only an expert on my own weener. Many have routines that are 1 on and two off and the simple reality is no matter how many ways you ask there will still not be one single best answer so please understand that there just isnt an answer that can be given that will be correct.
Last edited by BigO; 06-05-2012 at 10:54 PM.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 06-05-2012 #22
Other people take long break periods (like G4... i think we're talking years) and he shrunk a little. He said he found that getting back what was lost took a lot longer than it originally did.
There's no correct answer to the question of optimal rest days because it depends on the person, on the routine and how long of rest we're talking about.
Different opinions are not only welcome, but encouraged. Sharing through friendly debate is how learning happens."Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen
- 06-05-2012 #23
But to answer the question it depends how conditioned you are, how intense your routine is, if your a more is more guy or a less is more guy etc...It all revolves around your eq and how fast you get it back after your workouts.
- 06-05-2012 #24Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 06-05-2012 #25PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 06-05-2012 #26
I think JamesMonroe was referring to the same body part three times a week.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 06-05-2012 #27Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 06-05-2012 #28
- 06-06-2012 #29
Yes guys, I mean for example:
Legs only on mondays(once a week). I will not post skeletal muscle posts anymore but I will leave you with this:
As soon as a did a 3 day split once a week(legs/push/pull) and stopped taking protein shakes and stared eating real healthy food before and after gym, I started gaining tons of muscle and losing lots of fat very fast and consistently week after week.
- By taxman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 04:11 PM
- By CaptainUnderpants in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 08:51 PM
- By BTBrian in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:26 AM
- By toystory in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2011, 03:47 PM
- By b4later1 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:49 PM