Alternating length and girth days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternating length and girth days.

I'm currently on a 5on1off routine and would like to know if anyone has benefited more using an alternating length and girth day routine. I prefer to alternate my days but I have a feeling it might slow down the growth rate. What has your experience been with experimenting between different routine styles?

I don't know but I was thinking of doing a girth week, jelq/normal week, length/stretch week, jelq/normal week.. then repeat.. starting in a few months when Im ready for the rigors of girth work.
    Jan 1 2016: 6.6" BPEL 4.4" MSEG

Current: 6.6" BPEL 4.5" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2017: 7" BPEL 5.1" MSEG

Goal for Jan 1 2018: 7.3" BPEL 5.3" MSEG

Ultimate Goal: 7.5" BPEL 5.5" MSEG

Comment

I'm currently doing this every other day and love it so far. Allows me to really attack girth every 4th day. I'll report back on August 1st after I've measured.
      I will never stop PE'ing and I will never give up. I WILL hit 7 inches mid girth.

Originally posted by CUSP82
      So you want to give up? How about I kick you in the nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by GrosShal View Post
        I'm currently on a 5on1off routine and would like to know if anyone has benefited more using an alternating length and girth day routine. I prefer to alternate my days but I have a feeling it might slow down the growth rate. What has your experience been with experimenting between different routine styles?
        There are guys that do it and do fine, others find it leads to over training. What is your primary goal at the moment and how long have you been doing PE?
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          There are guys that do it and do fine, others find it leads to over training. What is your primary goal at the moment and how long have you been doing PE?
          I've been doing pe for just over 2 years. I used to do length and girth on the same day but I found it really took a long time so for about a month now I've been alternating. I was just wondering if anyone else has been doing it also and what their experiences have been.

Comment

Working...
          X