Reverse Kegel Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegel Help

Ive been back in PE for the month and a half and I didnt put any thought into over-kegeling. Now my BC muscle is somewhat sore and I can feel the soreness when I kegel whether it e during PE or normal daily flexes.

I have searched Reverse kegeling as this seems to be what I need to reverse my issue but I am unsure about how to actually do it. Ive read the other threads and they are still pretty unclear to me. I think I may have figured it out but confimation would be nice.

Kegeling stops my pee flow, but ive noticed and differet feeling when im assisting my pee flow. Pushing may not be the right adjective, but I noticed when im trying to poop and when im trying to pee i can feel the BC area expand. Its a somewhat relaxed feeling down there when I do it and i "think" this is the feeling im looking for when im trying to reverse kegel but again, im unsure.

kegel-is the muscle you flex when you want to stop pee flow or stop #2

RK-is the same as when your assisting your pee flow and #2 (relaxing the BC muscle so pee flows nicely without restriction)

This seem about right?

Also, I was lifting weights about 2 months ago and during a heavy lift I felt a sharp pain shoot into the BC area under my sack. Could there be a correlation here?

Double thread post sorry...please delete this one

Comment

Working...
    X