- 06-06-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Blog Entries
So I finished JP's 90 days about 5 days ago. Over the course of the 3 months I didn't gain anything so now I feel I am ready to implement a more advanced work out.
JP's 90 days took a little too long for me so I was thinking about the following:
10 minute warm up
15 minutes of various stretches (circles-2x3, stretch in every direction2x4, etc)
15 minutes of jelq
15 minutes of v-jelq
And I also wanted to add in parts of the jelq free routine but I wasn't sure if I should do that before or after the jelqs:
also, should I swap out the uli squeezes since the Jelq-Free routine requires a squeeze exercise already or would it not hurt to do 2 types of squeezes? OR should I do the work out I created one day, and the jelq free routine the other day?
Thinking about doing this workout for 2 days on, 1 day off for a month and if I don't see results, go 3 to 1 or 3 to 2
What would you guys change or fix?
Thanks for the help, hopefully I make some gains going forward
Last edited by franzjager; 06-06-2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: html failed, had to fix the spacing2/1/12 Current
BPEL: 5.8'', (8/24/13) 6.25''
MSEG: 4.4'', 4.5''
- By pontiac6million in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:52 PM
- By ganja500 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2011, 03:23 PM
- By Orangatan in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2011, 10:23 PM
- By thejazzman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:50 AM
- By tom_L in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:23 AM