PE throughout the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE throughout the day

Ok so iam in the army I wake up at 530 in the morning and since I got.into trouble I don't stop working till 1130 pm. So I was wonder if a light work out throughout the day would be ok to do since I don't have time for a routine anymore. You know like when I get home after pt shower warm up and do like PESG routine he did which was stretch 10 mins of jelq then warm down. Then on my lunch and dinner breaks rinse and repeat? The workout isn't that intense and only takes about 20 mins to do so I figure it might be ok...

Any input fellas?
    5-12-12
    NBPEL -7" EG-6" NBPFL 5.5" BPFL-6.25" FG-5.25"

Hoping to see a 8.5x7 erect and a 6.5"x6 flaccid if i achieve that i will strive for more

{]my album https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1695

I'd suggest you certainly do JAI-stretches. Those are little pulls you give your dick everytime you're finished peeing. All those little pulls eventually give you some more length.

+ You can jelq whenever you find the time, and stretches ofcourse, some helicopter swings, firestarters, ... Those are always easy to do.

Doing a lot isn't always a good thing in PE. Less is more is a basic rule every experienced PE'er applies. So you will probably gain from doing that routine. Sounds good to me: warmup, 5 minutes stretching, 10 minutes jelqing, warmdown.

Best of luck!
    TheSperminator
    Member of the Month Oct 12
    Last edited by TheSperminator; 06-06-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

So do the routine say before bed and do the JAI stretches throughout the day and helicopter or firestarters lunch and dinner? Or you think that's too much? I know the helicopters and firestarters are light stretches primarily to get blood flow right?
      5-12-12
      NBPEL -7" EG-6" NBPFL 5.5" BPFL-6.25" FG-5.25"

Hoping to see a 8.5x7 erect and a 6.5"x6 flaccid if i achieve that i will strive for more

{]my album https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1695

Comment

I'd say do your main routine before you go to bed.
        The helicopters and firestarters actually have the main purpose to increase bloodflow so you won't experience any discoloration (but you don't have to worry about that actually, with a light routine you probably won't experience it. It's just another exercise you can do that's easy to do). Do the firestarters after your main routine for 2 minutes.

+ I would only do 5 minutes of stretching, 10 minutes of jelqing and 2 minutes firestarters right before going to bed on a 2 days ON 1 day OFF schedule. You must experiment a bit.

JAI-stretches can be done throughout the day, just pull it 50 times quickly after you took a pee. (lightly pulling ofcourse) I do around 250 a day.

It's just my suggestion. Other members can perhaps add some more ideas/possibilities?

Comment

Working...
        X