fleshlights don't feel good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fleshlights don't feel good

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I got my fleshlight a couple days ago with aton of excitement but was massively dissapointed. From the three or four times i've used it i've found it really hard to get it lubed up enough to feel good (especially deeper inside the fleshlight) and even when I use aton I end up needing to reapply the shit again in 3 minutes which is a boner kill. This inside always seems to be dry so only the first few inches feels good.In the end i'm always disappointed and covered in lube.
    Does anyone have a solution for this/ agree with me?
    I think i'm retiring this thing for my hand

What kind of lube are you using? Back when I was able to use a Fleshlight, I found that to be a key factor in how it felt. Ultra Glide seemed to work best for me - stayed slick and only one application was needed.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

it could be the lube, try astroglide.
      There are several factors for why it doesnt feel good.

One is that your penis is not that sensitive due to "death grip syndrome"
      That will take time to get back, the first time I used my fleshlight it took forever and I had to force myself to finish. After 2 weeks I was able to finish regularly and had the most powerful gasms in my life.

Second, as you mention it can be the lube n stuff. Sounds like you never use water.
      I get my fleshlight, add a good line (all you might need) of lube right in front. I poke my peepee (tehehhe) in little by little while turning the fleshlight so it does the lubing for you (I dont like my hands being slimy). Do a few strokes, I have a syringe that I fill with water and use it to squirt in the fleshlight. Just add a small amount. Have fun, when it feels dry again squirt some water. The water helps alot, it keeps it really wet/slippery, I would hate only using lube because it would require a large amount.
      SeaMen
      Last edited by SeaMen; 06-06-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I wonder if mverg ever had this problem with the banana, or the cucumber, or the cantaloupe

Definately sounds like a quality issue with the lube though.

Comment

Working...
        X