Neosporin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neosporin

Neosporin works wonders on the skin and the dick skin is no different. If you put it on any sort of abrasion, cut, scab, basically anything on your skin that needs to be healed it gets the job done. I've been using it a couple times a day in between extender sessions to repair the slight redness from my sessions with the extender. I've noticed that after the applications my flaccid hangs much better because the neosporin is drawing attention to that area to heal it and thus bringing in more blood.
    In conclusion, use neosporin for skin dick injuries. even if u dont have an injury it'll probably make you more sensitive which is good too!

Well not really but if it works for you okay.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I don't think it will increase sensitivity. The only thing that can do that is foreskin or devices that protect a circumcised man's exposed glans from rubbing against boxer shorts.

However, I agree with you that Neosporin really is a quality product for fresh skin injuries.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Neosporin is just a couple of antibiotics inside a base of petroleum products and natural oils. It won't draw blood to any part of the body, as it doesn't work like that. Neosporin doesn't even penetrate the skin unless you have an open flesh wound. Neosporin just helps keep water and infections out of a wound by providing antibiotics to the surface and repelling water with the oils.

There's also noting in it that would increase sensitivity. If anything, it would decrease sensitivity while it's on.

Comment

Working...
        X