Erect kegels??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erect kegels??

I have been working on the assumption that kegels should be performed whilst flaccid but now Im reading that to get optimal results they should be done whilst erect?

Any one who can clear this up?

Erected kegels is more advance and more intensive. You must condition youself before you attempt them(meaning do regular kegels for 2-3 months)

Comment

I can do 10 x 30sec holds with a 60 sec rest in between each hold...... flaccid

If I was to start erect kegels what would be a good beginners prog?

Comment

Read Minuteman's dry orgasm guide for a good progressive kegel routine also read his kegel master link in his signature.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html

Here's my thread on reverse kegels.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

There's many kegel routines around here and google, and erect ones are more advance and will tired out your muscles faster than flaccid, and be sure to do the same amount of reverse kegels into your routine.

Comment

erect kegals are advanced? I've ben doing erect kegals since I got my first boner LOL! I highly doubt you need conditioning unless your doing doing a ridiculous amount

Comment

Originally posted by egplz View Post
              erect kegals are advanced? I've ben doing erect kegals since I got my first boner LOL! I highly doubt you need conditioning unless your doing doing a ridiculous amount
              So you conditioned yourself since young.. Why would that give you the impression others wouldn't need conditioning, when you've been conditioning yourself all along.

It doesn't take long to condition yourself to get to erect kegels, you just need to take it real slow when you're there. Then differentiate between light, medium, and hard kegels
              Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
              NBEL 7.0
              BPEL 7.25
              EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
              NBPEL 9.00
              EG 6.50

Comment

Originally posted by Sirnutsalot View Post
                So you conditioned yourself since young.. Why would that give you the impression others wouldn't need conditioning, when you've been conditioning yourself all along.

It doesn't take long to condition yourself to get to erect kegels, you just need to take it real slow when you're there. Then differentiate between light, medium, and hard kegels
                I haven't been conditioning I'm saying kegals occur naturally when you have a boner...its a muscle I don't think you need to wait 3 month of conditioning to work out a muscle that's nonsense

Comment

I didn't say you have to wait 3 months. That's also a fairly generalized way to mention exercise. I had said take it slow when you do it, and get decent at flaccid kegel control before hand. Then you can condition when erect.

The reason being if you move too fast, you'll become a premy if you're not careful (unless you're lucky). Other than that, there wouldn't be all that much reason to take it slow. But as long as you take it slow, you Can be fairly certain you'll progress without getting PE.
                  Used to do PE on and off 2 years ago. I was 6.75 NBPEL, Measured a bit ago and was 7. Now keeping track.

Started serious PE - Start of march 2012 (once again restarted)
                  NBEL 7.0
                  BPEL 7.25
                  EG 5.60

Measuring start of August -

Long term goal -
                  NBPEL 9.00
                  EG 6.50

Comment

I've been doing erect kegels after sex to continue and play around with the lady, never knew it was an exercise until I saw it here on PEgym.

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                    There's many kegel routines around here and google, and erect ones are more advance and will tired out your muscles faster than flaccid, and be sure to do the same amount of reverse kegels into your routine.
                    Reverse kegels are something that is elluding me at the moment, I've seen a kegel thread here that explained them but truthfully, it baffles me in practice and I don't believe I'm actually doing anything when I try them.
                    5/27/12: BPEL 6.25 EG: 5.125
                    6/04/12: BPEL 6.50 EG: 5.500 (think from EQ gains only)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirnutsalot View Post
                      I didn't say you have to wait 3 months. That's also a fairly generalized way to mention exercise. I had said take it slow when you do it, and get decent at flaccid kegel control before hand. Then you can condition when erect.

The reason being if you move too fast, you'll become a premy if you're not careful (unless you're lucky). Other than that, there wouldn't be all that much reason to take it slow. But as long as you take it slow, you Can be fairly certain you'll progress without getting PE.
                      Can you (or anyone) clarify why erect kegels could make you premature?

Comment

It is often unconcious but kegels happen during sex driving you towards orgasm. When kegels are done without the opposing force of reverse kegels and especially if too rapid advancement is attempted, spasm can set in. This results in uncontrolled kegels that drive one to orgasm extreamly rapidly.

The advancement should be flacid kegels then erect kegels then towel raises and rb kegels. Or for more detail look at Minutemans work.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          It is often unconcious but kegels happen during sex driving you towards orgasm. When kegels are done without the opposing force of reverse kegels and especially if too rapid advancement is attempted, spasm can set in. This results in uncontrolled kegels that drive one to orgasm extreamly rapidly.

The advancement should be flacid kegels then erect kegels then towel raises and rb kegels. Or for more detail look at Minutemans work.
                          Ive just started erect kegeling - when doing the reverse kegels and rear reverse kegles does these have to be done erect too? I ask because quite often with me reverse kegleing leads to a loss of EQ that takes a bit to get back up.

Comment

In basic terms you are trying to balance the kegels performed , this can be done using a variety of methods . It is not mecessary to exactly reproduce your kegel routine with reverse.

Comment

This is called edging, which depending on your willpower, can be the best PE exercise you will ever encounter.

Comment

Working...
                              X