Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supra slammers after 3 and a half months ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra slammers after 3 and a half months ?

Ok so I've been PEing for around 4 months. Half of that month was light jelqing to just get into the rythym. But then I started doing the JP routine, and I did that for around 2 months straight. But the last month and a half I've tweaked my own routine to accustom to my needs for lenght. I've added more stretches an less jelqs, seeing as how JP's routine is a lot of jelqing. Now I've been doing sets of tunica tugs, bundled stretches, A stretches, and lig stretches ( keep in mind that i didnt add them to my routine all at the same time ). I'm smart about it so don't think that I'm bring careless on my stretches. But I've also been doing 80 ok jelqs and I make em pretty intense by adding a one second horse squeeze after each jelq. I've been doing this for a month and a half. 3 days on 1 off 2 days on 1 off. I haven't had any injuries. But it seems like I've stopped gaining since like the first month. I gained very little. So I was thinking if after 4 months of PEing, would it be smart to replace my jelqs with supra slammers ? Yesterday I did 20 light jelqs for warm up and my usual stretches and 5 supra slammers and they felt good. No red spots or anything. So I was thinking if I could see gains from doing these instead, and slowly adding more as I go along.

Sounds like you should be fine but I wouldn't jump into SS. Try doing some ULIS and Big Als for a few weeks and increasing time and intensity as you progress. SS are about as intense as you get for a manual girth exercise. Hope that helps.
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I would keep jelqs and just add uli's to start. But if you already tried them and don't see a problem with it then be easy on yourself and only do a few for a few weeks or month or so. But I wouldn't cut out jelqing.
      Also you've only been doing PE for 4 months with not a really constant routine other than 2 months of jp90, so it's not unusual that you haven't seen gains, but rushing into supra slammers won't make you gain faster, you seem to have already added quite a lot of girth exerices, bundled stretch, tunica tugs are great for girth and do add some length too. Stick with the basics and don't rush because rushed gains will never come.

Comment

Working...
      X