Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick ?

Hey everyone,

Im a 21 y/o male and new to this forum/site.
    With all of the fony male enhancement crap out there, Im a little skeptical so I have a few questions.

Ill start off by tell you a little bit about myself.
    Im 21, and never had a girl friend... havent even kissed the opposite sex... except my mother
    The reason? Im afraid of rejection... because of my small penis.

Ive done some research and have come to the conclusion that my size is normal. Its on the small side of average, but Im still afraid that whenever I do grow a pair (ha) and find a nice girl, fall in love, blah blah blah... the moment we go to the bed room, she will probably point, laugh, and walk away.

Funny thing is, Im more concerned about pleasing my future mate (if there even is one), that I dont really even consider my own pleasure...

Im also obsessive compulsive, which doesnt help. Depression has set in as well. I just cant believe Ive wasted the better part of my teenage years without having any sort of a relationship with a woman... and its depressing as hell.

Anyway... Ill stop boring you.

My length: 5 inches. Measured from the base to the tip (on top). And not "bone pressed".
    My girth: 4 inches.
    Flaccid: 1.5-2 inches.

I feel like I look like im 5 years old...
    Anyway, my question is... do the exersizes described on this site actually work? And is so, how much can I expect to gain?
    Id like an inch to my flaccid length and erect length, but Im not sure if its possible. Also, is there any proof of the validity of the exersizes?

Thanks in advance

Yep they work, no one can tell you how much you can or cannot gain until you try it yourself, with consistancy and dedication you can be huge if you wish and all you need to do is spend a few bucks on a good lube or lotion and your time.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Shows the basic info all gathered and ready just for a beginner like yourself. And then check out the jp90 routine, it's build for beginners too.
    PE isn't a race so what works for someone may or may not work for you nor will rushing or going into advance stuff make you gain any faster, because it wont.

Comment

Well, they do for me but how fast one grows has its factors (health, genetics, practices, etc). Regardless of the pics you can view in the Photo's page, the only way you are going to see proof is if you dedicate your time at PE and start.
      If you initiate PE by doing a beginner's routine for the allotted time conditioning your penis which will add some newbie gains more than likely for better EQ and move on to more advanced exercises with safety (not injuring your penis, Lord forbid), then the chances of gains are more in your favor than if you really don't do it because you feel it is a waste of time anyway.
      It is okay to feel skeptical but use that skepticism to donate your time to seeing if PE does increase size or not.
      PE does more than increase size but helps with PC muscles including the prostate, and helps with erection level.
      Lastly, the penis does not make you a man,you do.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Alright thanks for the quick replies.

My penis IS average right?
        Should I even be worrying about it?

Comment

No, your penis is a normal size for a normal person, it's not big it's not small it's average. And average is perfectly fine for the average vagina.

Comment

When it comes to sex don't be so focus on your penis size, it really doesn't matter when you know what you're doing. Focus instead on learning all you can about sex and pleasuring a woman to increase your sexual confidence.
            Forcing yourself to be alone because you're afraid of what a girl will think of your dick is just making you miserable.
            Women want to be with a man not a dick, just as men want to be with a woman not just with what's in between her legs.
            On a break from the forum
            imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
            Pelvic Floor Balance
            Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Please don't fall into the trap of blaming your penis for short comings around women. How are your relationships with guys, adults, people in general? PE can probably make your unit bigger (reality is that all do not gain, but most do), but it appears you have other issues that are more important. There are many forums here, including women's perspective (except most replies ironically come from males), and relationships. Check everything out. Increasing flaccid size is definitely possible. You are not alone when it comes to having insecurity issues around your penis. Besides, any woman who would make fun of a guy's unit isn't worth the effort it would take to slam the door on her ass as she was leaving!!!
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I typically dont like being around alot of people, like crowds... but 3 or 4 people Im fine with.
                Im not very social, but if someone comes up to talk to me one on one Im friendly, and can typically hold a conversation if Im in the mood.

"reality is that all do not gain, but most do" <-- did you contradict yourself there?
                "There are many forums here, including women's perspective" <-- dont suppose you could provide a link? EDIT: nevermind I found it.

Thanks for the replies, I didnt know I was making such a big deal out of something so small (pun intended).
                smallersideofavg
                Last edited by smallersideofavg; 06-10-2012, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  (reality is that all do not gain, but most do)
                  Yeah, what does that mean?

Comment

It means that not all who do pe will gain but most will, pretty simple english fellas. Any how welcome to the gym. It is good to have you here. Flacid gains are actually the first thing you will probably see so get at it and gain. best of luck, Iwas skeptical once too but an inch and 1/4 gain in length and a 1/2 inch girth gain changed my mind. I bet some gains will change yours too. Best of luck.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haha yea I remember thinking this was too good to be true. I looked around the success part of the forums and saw people gaining a lot... so I decided to go at it. I went at it hard, with no regard for safety. I left my ding dong blue and purple and thought it must be normal.
                      Don't be like me. Follow proper safety. PE is potentially dangerous. You won't gain if you overtrain.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

They work, but it takes years to get the big gains that become cemented. Still, if you have bad psychological problems now, gaining size isn't gonna change that much. But I say starting sooner is better than later. Good luck

Comment

Women don't care that much about penis size. Who you are is more important than the size of your penis. The women who care about size are few. Trust me, having a larger penis may feel good, but no one else is going to care about your penis unless they care about you. Seriously.

And the gains are real. Why would we all lie?
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Thanks for the kind words.

Ive started educating myself a bit with the articles on the forum and it helps
                            Think Ill start pursuing a relationship soon... will have to do so eventually, better late then never I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                            X