Getting your penis to it's original color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting your penis to it's original color

This has probably already been asked, but I'v been seaching this forum and can't seem to fine a solution. Ok so....
    Ok I have been jelqing for over a year and I was in the shower this morning and realized that my penis is waayyyyyyyyyyyyy darker than my entire body. I can also see that it's only dark from the middle to the glans the base of my penis is the same color as my skin. I as just wondering how I can get my penis back to it's original color.

You could stop doing PE or try using lotions. That's just one of the things that happens with PE.

Comment

That's what comes with PE for most people, a darker color and nothing you can really do about it. There's creams and all and most don't work.. unless you pay big $$$ and do what michael jackson did.

Comment

Apply some of your mother's makeup to the darkened area.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
          That's what comes with PE for most people, a darker color and nothing you can really do about it. There's creams and all and most don't work.. unless you pay big $$$ and do what michael jackson did.
          ... Which he used to even out the few spots on his body that was left black/brown due to his skin condition vitiligo
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            ... Which he used to even out the few spots on his body that was left black/brown due to his skin condition vitiligo
            Exactly and there are plenty of pictures that prove how he used makeup to cover up his vitiligo and over time he had to used lighter make up as it got worse.

Comment

So if I stop PEing it will return to it's natural color? If so how long beforel it return to it's natural color? Also If I keep PEing will it get darker and darker t the point in which it looks like a black person's penis?

Comment

Over time it eventually will return, but no, if you keep PEing it will not continue to get darker to the point where it looks like you may be black.

Comment

Actually , before PE, my penis was alot darker than my normal (winter/pale) skin color. Dunno why though. After nearly a year of PE, my penis hasn't changed color.
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

well theirs not much u can do know but darker skin is the result of tissues that are forced over 100% blood capicy and usualy dont get clsoe to that level. so they tend to hold onto the blood and when the blood itself dies it often makes the penis darker over time. to reduce this lighlt wrap ur penis with something that keep the pressure up only a little bit enough to pee and prevent the glans from swelling. this will increase the pressure and allow the blood to escape, gradually loosen up wrap over penis to normal and all blood should be out.
                    BPFG : 12 cent (201506-26
                    BPFL : 14 cent
                    BPEG : 13-15 cent
                    BPEL : 21 cent

Comment

Originally posted by cometed View Post
                      well theirs not much u can do know but darker skin is the result of tissues that are forced over 100% blood capicy and usualy dont get clsoe to that level. so they tend to hold onto the blood and when the blood itself dies it often makes the penis darker over time. to reduce this lighlt wrap ur penis with something that keep the pressure up only a little bit enough to pee and prevent the glans from swelling. this will increase the pressure and allow the blood to escape, gradually loosen up wrap over penis to normal and all blood should be out.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...on-matter.html

Comment

The same thing happened to me, and is happening again. I would say it took me about 6 months of only extending and no jelqing,pumping, or hanging and it cleared up. This time I'm not as worried as I know it will clear up. My dick looked like a raccoon lol.
                        Start Feb 01 2011
                        NBPEL 6 2/16"
                        BPFSL ?
                        MEG 5.6ish"
                        BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                        NBPEL 7 3/8"
                        BPFSL 8 1/8"
                        MEG 6"
                        BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Working...