Maximum gain possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum gain possible

Hi, guys. I'm really new to the site, just registered like 10 minutes ago. I was just wondering, is there a maximum whereby 1 can grow his penis doing exercises and going through proper regimes? Cause, i now measure at 4 inches of both length and girth, and though it now seems like a really far goal, i am prepared to put my utmost effort into increasing my penis to 9 inches length and 7 inches girth. I know, it's going to take a lot of hard work, but the bottom line I would like to know is, is it possible? Someone, pls help me with this question, I have been trying to find an answer for a really long time but to no avail.

It is possible. African cultures that hung rocks from their penises could make them past 18" long, although their methods pretty much killed the penis. But with the right work, attitude, time and patience, there is no limit to how big you can become no matter starting size.
    I'm back!

Comment

good luck sir just don't get discouraged when the gains don't come quick enough. you have to stick it out and keep on going
      7.5x6 so what:boom:

Comment

Possible but highly unlikely, looking at about 10 years or more for something that extreme. Plateaus happen, and you will encounter them along the way. Your body and genes attempt to fight against gaining this size for whatever reason, but just hang in there and continue with quality sessions, and never give up!

Comment

I would say that by the time you reach your goal you'll wake up and think "why have I lived the past ten years of my youth wishing for a bigger penis, when now I have it I'm an old man".
          Start PE but don't wish for anything I would say, just enjoy the journey as something that is part of your life, don't always look up to your idealistic penis or you could forget the one down there....

Welcome aboard by the way
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I remember reading something about a guy from Brazil that gained over 6 inches from a combination of surgery and physiotherapy. I think it was in the Guiness book of world records. There have been a few claims on here about gains over 4 inches from people beginning at around 4 inches... You'll be working for a long time, if you ever reach your goal.

Comment

It is without a doubt possible, although you are going to have to find out how good your growing penis genetics. What I mean when I say this is that some people on this very site have gained 2, 3 and one i believe got 4 inches in just 6 months. Then you'll find other people who only got .5 inch in that same amount of time. All in all your going to have to work and whenever you hit plateaus your going to have to shock your penis to get it to start gaining again and believe me you will hit probably at least 3 plateaus on your way to a 5 inch gain. Regardless it is possible no matter what anyone says you just have to be ready to do whatever it takes to get to it. Also remember is 9 x 7 really worth it? Most women don't even want it that big they prefer the 7 x 5 to 8 x 6 area and some even smaller. It's all up to you and once you decide what you want you just gotta do whatever must be done. Welcome to the site.
              JUST DOING IT.

Comment

I am not going to sugar coat this at all. More than likely that goal is unreachable without complications which still would take a very long time to achieve where you are starting at. Set your goals lower and reach them then decide if you want to increase the goal. If you are 4x4, you first should be working to get to 4.5x4.25, check it off when you arrive there and increase it to 5x4.5 doing the same as the former else you will lead yourself to disappoint or start going into the dark side of the PE, padawan, only gaining injury than size.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I wouldn't say it's impossible, but 5 inch length gain is at the very extreme end. You'd be famous. You'd be a PE guru. Gains that large are rare, but... when you start seeing modest gains I think it's probable that you'll start feeling much more positive about the penis that you have, and you'll not feel as desperate for a 9x7 size. I think the most beneficial gain from PE is psychological.

Comment

Wow, thanks guys, for all your help. Learned a lot from you guys!!

Comment

Now, can someone tell me how to close this thread? Sry, really noob at everything, going to ask for a lot of help from you guys. Thanks again!!

Comment

Is there anyone on record to have achieved a 5" gain other than Bib?
                        EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

I also believe it would take a very long time to achieve that! But who knows, gaining 1 1/2 inch and you land on 5.5 girth, andperhaps 2 inch in length, so you get a 6x5.5 penis, well that is way enough for pleasuring any girl. Why such ridiculous goals?
                          7 inch girth is just stupid, like 1% of women you meet would appreciate it! And she says "...no way that wont work! no sex, bye!"

Anyway, I believe all can be done, depending on the will and your genetics, if your genetics do support this tissue
                          reformation it could be done, but still would take many many years, i would say 7-10 years at least.

And one more thing, if you are single and want to meet someone, when you finally meet a girl/boy, PE is just so unimportant!
                          Its like, what WTF have I been up to! Love is so much greater than penis size! And when the time will come, you
                          just f*ck this PE sh*t altogether(because she loves YOU not your penis), or you continue. What I say is, focus on love not penis size, if you have the same will for finding love, which is always do best and most wonderful feeling in the world (big penis is bullshit compared) you could really make it!
                          BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                          EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

If "a journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step," then your journey is closer to 100,000 miles. It sounds daunting, but slow, steady dedication may very well get you there (or at least close enough to make the journey worthwhile). Good luck.
                            11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                            2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                            5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                            7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

I think it is obtainable, if:

1. You are young (early 20s).

2. You adopt PE as a lifestyle, and not a fad.

3. You educate yourself about PE.

4. Do PE religiously and take the proper rest periods.

The maker of the Bib hanger supposedly went from 6 inches to 11 inches by way of hanging.
                              NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
                              AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
                              JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
                              AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
                              SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
                              JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

Working...
                              X