How important is eq.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is eq.

Lately my eq has been a bit low. I believe this to be from increasing my intensity of stretches. How important is it to be able to achieve a 100% eq level? I don't rly need to have a perfect 10 right now so should I continue my exercises not worrying about letting my eq catch up or do I need to give a few days rest. I feel like the only way to grow is to cause constant change to a point that it finally is able to adapt and hold. Once I get it holding at a set length then I feel like I could back off maintain and let my eq catch up. What would y'all do?

If your EQ is constantly dropping from upping the intensity of your stretches, that's your body telling you that you're doing too much and you need to stop or back off.

Do not neglect your body just so you can try and reach goals faster. Constantly doing too much will just lead to injuries, not gains.

Comment

Yea, your EQ is important. After all, getting an erection is one of the main tasks of the peen. If you can't fully do that, then there's something wrong.
      Training too hard will not make you gain any faster. It will only lead to injuries.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

A common element of many successful PE'ers is the continued observation and cultivation of positive physiological indicators (PIs), which includes EQ. Adjusting your routine and frequency in response to PIs is common practice for encouraging penis enlargement.

Having said that, less hard erections is one factor (along with BPEL:BPFSL ratio) that may indicate the need to develop smooth muscle after effectively enlarging the tunica, according to TGC theory.

Comment

I maintain my EQ by training my cardiovascular system. It's amazing how much harder your penis can get when your heart is healthy and you can also exert energy while remaining hard.

That's right, PE encourages me to stay in shape!
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

@goingforgold: what is your stats? are you 9x7.2 at the moment??

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
              @goingforgold: what is your stats? are you 9x7.2 at the moment??
              Ya, maybe a bit more

Comment

GoingForGold,

To answer your qst on how important is EQ?. It would be alot like spending lots of time working on your car. Then only to find you overdid something and the car wont work like normal. In PE, EQ is that monitor to ensure you are not overdoing things to compromise performance.
                A car has its internal diagnostics for running quality....we have our own form by the way of Physiological Indicators or PI's in PE .

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                  Ya, maybe a bit more
                  wth that's just crazy. How is the sexlife? Isn't it a struggle/difficult?
                  Anyways congrats on the gains!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brainsick View Post
                    wth that's just crazy. How is the sexlife? Isn't it a struggle/difficult?
                    Anyways congrats on the gains!!
                    I've been with my current girlfriend for almost 2 and a half years now so she has gotten used to it. She says she doesn't really notice the gains but believes me when I tell her about them. We only struggled the first couple of weeks but it wasn't a problem for me. I find it easier to use when it's bigger, just seems to fit in my hand better.

P.S: measured up today and I'm now 9.25"x7.25" Thanks in part to my run on Monday and my 24 hrs of rest without exercise or ejaculation.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                      I've been with my current girlfriend for almost 2 and a half years now so she has gotten used to it. She says she doesn't really notice the gains but believes me when I tell her about them. We only struggled the first couple of weeks but it wasn't a problem for me. I find it easier to use when it's bigger, just seems to fit in my hand better.

P.S: measured up today and I'm now 9.25"x7.25" Thanks in part to my run on Monday and my 24 hrs of rest without exercise or ejaculation.
                      Sick dude! Especially the girth!

Comment

Working...
                      X