Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many exercises to choose from! Confused on where to head first...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many exercises to choose from! Confused on where to head first...

Hello,

I literally just made this account about 30 minutes ago and I've skimmed through all of the beginner exercises and techniques from maximum growth of length and girth and am stunned on how much there is to choose from. My current length is just about 6 inches and girth is around 4.5 inches. My goal is to to achieve both an inch on my length and girth. I was hoping someone could direct me in what direction I should go in first if i'm trying to achieve this in 6 months. What was the most effective exercises that lasted for you?

Thanks
    6/15/12 (Start)

5.7 X 4.7

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

The only routine a beginner like yourself should be doing, unless you want an injury from an advance exercise. Doing something you can't handle yet won't make you gain faster.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Also this is pretty much a must read for a beginner to PE.

Comment

Here's one of the best beginner conditioning routines out there. https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Just know that it may take you upwards of a year to achieve your goals of an inch gain in length and girth. There's some other good reading here about everything from safety to explaining just about everything in PE to a beginner.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Edit: Damn you, damn you to hell Steve!

Comment

I win!

Comment

That routine seems very do-able. one question though. Are the supplements listed at the bottom of the procedure necessary for successful gains. Or are they optional?
          6/15/12 (Start)

5.7 X 4.7

Comment

They're not necessary for gains. They're recommended mostly for people who have a crap diet of fast food and processed junk. If you ever do want to take supplements I always recommend to look at your normal daily diet over a week, see what it is that you are and are not getting, figure out how you can make your diet better, and only then supplement things that you need for your health. Ignore taking supplements for your penis. A healthy body means a healthy penis.

Comment

yea i am a fairly fit person and exercise daily so I am not to concerned about that. I am fairly familiar with jelqing but are there any videos showing the correct techniques for kegels and the "helicopter shakes"? thanks so far though with the info your giving me
              6/15/12 (Start)

5.7 X 4.7

Comment

Search for kegels here under exercises at the top of the page or google if you don't know how to do them properly, same with jelqing, there's many videos on the internet and under the exercise section here too.

Comment

Originally posted by zachp415 View Post
                  yea i am a fairly fit person and exercise daily so I am not to concerned about that. I am fairly familiar with jelqing but are there any videos showing the correct techniques for kegels and the "helicopter shakes"? thanks so far though with the info your giving me
                  I don't know of any videos for helicopter shakes, but they're pretty easy. Just use your thumb and index finger to grip at the base of your penis and spin it around in a circle like a helicopter blade horizontal to your body. Making helicopter noises with your mouth is optional but recommended to make it more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                    I don't know of any videos for helicopter shakes, but they're pretty easy. Just use your thumb and index finger to grip at the base of your penis and spin it around in a circle like a helicopter blade horizontal to your body. Making helicopter noises with your mouth is optional but recommended to make it more fun.
                    hahahaha ill be sure to try that out
                    6/15/12 (Start)

5.7 X 4.7

Comment

Working...
                    X