i want my balls to hang lower when erect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want my balls to hang lower when erect

Like the title says . Is their any way i can do this?

Yes sir! https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...arger-sac.html

Comment

"Do your balls hang high? Do your balls hang low? Can you tie them in a knot?
      Can you tie them in a bow? Can you throw them over your shoulder,
      like a Viennese soldier? Do you balls hang lowwwwwwww???"

Comment

I have gotten a lot of pm's from guys who want to try these but are still unclear as to how to proceed. This post will address the how to's a little better, along with how I have changed up my routine.

For a lube all I use is plain soap and water (if I do these after my regular penis jelqing I simply use the lube that is already there from jelqing). When done I rinse and dry well, and then apply some hand cream to the entire area.

Starting grip: while standing and looking down at your unit form the letter "C" with your thumb being the top of the letter and your middle finger the bottom, the opening is toward your unit. Slide your thumb onto the top of your shaft near the base, and at the same time slide your middle finger under your sack. Now squeeze your thumb and middle finger together. You will immediately notice your scrotum will expand (puff up), and your testes will be pushed to the bottom of it. This is the starting position. I use a simple two second jelq from this point until my middle finger reaches the bottom of my testes. If I am jelqing with my left hand, my right palm is open and pushing against my right testes and vice versa. The purpose of this is to keep both testes together and not let them spread out. This allows my jelqing finger to ride up both spermatic cords at the same time. I am using equal pressure from my thumb pushing down into my shaft, and my middle finger pushing upwards. I keep this pressure uniform as I perform the jelq. As I reach my testes I lighten my grip a little than continue to jelq over them. As I am jelqing over my testes I get my second grip in place. When I get my next grip my sack will again expand again and this finishes my previous jelq. I perform this jelq straight out, and as a visualization tool I visualize that I am pushing my testes up past my glans.

I have incorporated a second jelqing technique to my original testicle jelq. It is more of a jerking jelq as opposed to the slow and even jelq I originally did. My upward jelq is much more aggressive. I jelq firmly, but more quickly till I reach my testes, then I perform a quick jerk. I do this stroke upwards rather than straight out. I am actually tugging my testes upward when I reach them. I use a lot of firm pressure because I definitely do not want to jelq over my testes when performing these. I have done thousands of these and have not had an accident yet. That being said, I do not think you should try tugging until you are both comfortable with the regular jelq, and also your scrotum needs to be conditioned for this more aggressive motion. After performing the jerking jelq I repeat my first exercise but do so more gently. I use these last jelqs more for a relaxing exercise.

My routine right now consists of 150 jelqs, then 112 jerks, followed by 50 gentler jelqs. I take at least two days off between this routine. Doing too many will cause your testicles to turtle and not hang freely for a day or two. Done correctly and in the right amount, your testicles will be hanging freely within an hour or two.

While I have known for a long time that these exercises will increase sack hang and add some size to your testes, it wasn't until this summer's warmer weather hit that I have seen the full impact. I have a pretty good flaccid penile hang, but my sack now hangs equally well. I cannot believe how good everything looks now while I am flaccid. The testicle jelq takes perhaps 10 minutes or so max, done no more than two or three days a week max, but the results for those who have sacks that normally turtle will be exciting to say the least.
        rbi99
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month Nov 2017
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by rbi99; 06-14-2012, 06:14 AM.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

ok, I know that there might be ways to get the balls to hang a bit lower but my issue is that part of the skin my the scrotum goes up into the back of the shaft. That sucks because not only is makes it very hard to almost impossible to properly stroke the whole penis and the base, but also because the penis looks a lot shorter because part of its "bottom" is covered with skin and tight balls. I'd think that only with surgery one could separate the skin from the shaft right, carving out the penis?

Comment

Heck, I wish my balls didn't hang so much. And when its hot out, I have to constantly push them up or else I'll sit on them. Pro's and con's to everything. What you can do, with our penis being flaccid is lay on your side in the semi fetal position then take your balls put them just past the legs know close your legs as a cross to hold the balls there and slowly push your legs back which applies pressure on the sack (not enough to cause any pain) and hold it there for a while. Do this every night and slowly, the sack will lengthen causing you to have more hanging balls slapping against your leg.
            thenewdude
            Last edited by thenewdude; 10-24-2012, 07:54 AM.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
              Heck, I wish my balls didn't hang so much. And when its hot out, I have to constantly push them up or else I'll sit on them. Pro's and con's to everything. What you can do, with our penis being flaccid is lay on your side in the semi fetal position then take your balls put them just past the legs know close your legs as a cross to hold the balls there and slowly push your legs back which applies pressure on the sack (not enough to cause any pain) and hold it there for a while. Do this every night and slowly, the sack will lengthen causing you to have more hanging balls slapping against your leg.
              Great exercise! Haven't thought about that one!

Comment

My balls hang super low, see my flaccid pics. I dont know why you'd really want that, I have to 'lift them up" when I sit on the toilet, I grab some turkey neck, otherwise they'd be in the water
                01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                03/04/13
                BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
                  My balls hang super low, see my flaccid pics. I dont know why you'd really want that, I have to 'lift them up" when I sit on the toilet, I grab some turkey neck, otherwise they'd be in the water
                  I've red that a lot. You don't want that .. But I believe it's just awesome, your nuts automatically look bigger and like the penis I'd love my balls to "look" bigger. + I love the feeling of your balls slapping agains your legs while walking.. It makes you feel so potent. Don't know how else to say it

Comment

Yeah, but is still can get annoying that even when you are sleeping on your back that you feel your balls almost at your anus and have to move them although knowing it will finds its way back there. LOL!
                    Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

I mean, I don't necessarily want my balls to hang too low, but the way the skin goes up the shaft takes "inches" off the penis - visually for certain, and to some degree usable size too. I've been pushing the skin toward the balls and stretching the penis on the contrary side - just hope I don't get a turkey neck from this.

Comment

LOL. but you must be able to create a good bulge in the underwear, right? That's a bonus.

Comment

No doubt on that. And don't have to keep re-adjusting the dang things.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Is there any other benefit to this? Like, bigger sack = bigger sperm holding capability = bigger shots, or something? I'm not sure how this works.
                            Into 19th Month
                            BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                            EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                              Yeah, but is still can get annoying that even when you are sleeping on your back that you feel your balls almost at your anus and have to move them although knowing it will finds its way back there. LOL!
                              Haha okay that part sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X